1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. George2019

George2019 Fapstronaut

Hi all after one week of pmo. I am wanting to have sex with my wife. Concerned about what I've heard about the chaser effect in a possible relapse. Or even concerned also about a little reboot. Any thoughts from the your experiences would be much appreciated.. also concerned about a wandering mind while I have sex as well..

2. You will have to decide what works best for you. I have never done a full 90-day reboot with no O whatsoever. Maybe this slowed down my progress. I don't know.

If your wife is on board with no sex for 90 days, it might be something to look into. If not, you can maybe get away without it, as long as your commitment to no P and no M is 100% absolute.

This battle is in our minds. That is where we must fight and win it. Sexual fantasizing will keep you mired in P, even if you are no longer viewing it. You must include a practice of mental discipline in your recovery plan if you want to get free and stay free over the long term.

Wishing you the best!

George2019 and Boanerges777 like this.