1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pain in abdomen after masturbation

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by vercent99, Apr 29, 2021.

1. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

Today I was on day 7, which is a high streak for me, I got lured by P-subs and went to P, then did P+M and in the beginning my erection was really strong, stronger than usual (I am trying to fix PIED) so this gave me motivation, I didn't want to orgasm yet so I kept stroking and stopping when close, edging basically.

After like maybe 30 minutes I suddenly got a sharp pain in my abdomen, especially left side. And then also mild pain around the testicles, especially when touching my veins (I have varicoceles probably, there's like very thick veins). And also pain in the perinieum (place between anus and scrotum). It is now 3 hours ago since that started and I am still in pain but a little bit less.

I am finally going to the doctor, I made an appointment for tomorrow. Some will probably tell me I am stupid for not going earlier (I have had these thick veins in a long time, more than half a year), but I didn't go yet because of several reasons:

- Stigma in my country about this
    - Embarrassed to tell about my addiction
    - Have to make excuse to go solo to the doctor (I am paranoid that my parents will find out my addiction)
    - I am scared of the possible disease or conditions I may have
    - I am scared of the surgery needed to fix those diseases (like varicocele surgery/embolization)

I hope this is not testicle torsion because it says testicles die within 6 hours if you don't rush to emergency room but I asked for an appointment today and the doctor is only available tomorrow... so I am hoping for the least bad scenario.

I will update this topic tomorrow hopefully.

archy0 and mohaimen like this.
  2. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

Not testicular torsion, you'd know if it was.

And this totally means the only cure is to stop PMOing ;)

vercent99 likes this.
  3. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

Yes definitely it helps to relieve pain by not doing PMO, I went to the doctor the first and only time back in early 2020 as I had lots of testicle pain and the ultrasound showed no issues, no varicoceles, no hydroceles, no hernia, etc. At that time I found nofap, in the beginning of my first no PMO streaks I had conflicting opinions whether not ejaculating was helping or increasing the pain, it was different each day. Then after reaching a solid streak I noticed the pain went away. So it does help, but takes time.

However, doing no PMO has not stopped my varicoceles from growing, it is now even visible to the eye (back in 2020 it was not, even by the scan, so I assume it was still forming at that point). I will find out tomorrow if the only way to fix it is by surgery, which is my biggest fear even though I already know it requires surgery.

You may say, but if you don't masturbate then you won't need to do the surgery as the pain from masturbate won't be there if you just don't masturbate. However, not only does varicoceles potentially affect fertility, it is most likely related to the pain that I had during the arousal. So even if I were to have regular sex, the pain would still be there so I have to fix the varicoceles (and other potential issues I may have) eventually either way.

I decided to make this topic in case anyone is in the same spot as me, has similar symptons and worries, I'll be telling how it went in my case and hopefully give hope to them and courage to visit a doctor and also to show the effects of PMO.

By the way, quick update to the pain from earlier today, around 5 hours passed since I got the pain I think, the abdomen pain is pretty much unnoticable, and the perineum pain as well, however now I have a stinging pain in the testicles, especially on the right side. When I took a shower I felt almost like a third testicle was there, not sure if this is a knot of varicocele veins, they seem different than the thick varicocele veins on the left side, either way, I will see tomorrow with the doctor and update here.

I will take a nap now, going to the dentist tonight. Thanks for the reply, it is relieving to know that at the very least one person now knows about my story, considering I am not able to talk about it with my family in details.

4. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

Ok so the doctor said I am fine, and another one said it's superficial veins. I am pretty sure it's still varicocele, I am confused.

5. mohaimen

mohaimen Fapstronaut

I see I had random pain in my abdomen and it just struck up out of nowhere and pain in the perinieum right after i musturbate I really destroyed myself :(