1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pain in Balls after 13 days of No PMO

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Brown Boy, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Brown Boy

Brown Boy Fapstronaut

i hv started NO PMO 13 days ago but i also started workout like squats crunches bridges(pelvic exercises). Now my balls hurt. Is that happens during NO PMO???

2. Nugget9

Nugget9 Fapstronaut

I have had bad ball pain but it seemed to get better as I No PMOd. I forget how long it took but it wasn't too long. Ice seemed to help some.

Deleted Account and Brown Boy like this.
  3. Brown Boy

Brown Boy Fapstronaut

thnaks bro. Gonna try some Ice

4. Cuauhtli

Cuauhtli Fapstronaut

Besides ice try some underware that gives good ball support. That helps me!

Nugget9 likes this.
  5. CoolRandomDesiDude

CoolRandomDesiDude Fapstronaut

If your balls hurt that is all the more reason to not masturbate. I sometimes wish that I could get injured there so that I can get a good streak going

Brown Boy likes this.
  6. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Hi 'brown

Yes, sometimes there is a feeling of congestion or aching in testicles during PMO streaks. As suggested, applying an ice pack helps reduce some of the ache. Just make sure to not leave the ice on too long; you don't want to freeze things ! Also, the tips on tight fitting underwear are helpful. Keeping your testicles supported can help relieve some pain.

The soreness and tenderness does go away on its own, even with no release (WD or otherwise). So while its uncomfortable, and unpleasant, it DOES go away so don't be tempted to MO !

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

Brown Boy, Pati_ryu and Nugget9 like this.
  7. Brown Boy

Brown Boy Fapstronaut

thanks.
    And its gone. I'm feeling great now.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Good.

The aches can appear and disappear on their own as you've learned. Don't be surprised if you have some aches again but not to worry, they'll disappear on their own too.

Keep going. You can do this.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

Brown Boy and Nugget9 like this.
  9. And don't forget stopping edging

Brown Boy and Deleted Account like this.
  10. My 1st no pmo i had ball pains. Im really sure it was because they were getting full after years and years of constant ejaculations.. it will pass in few days.

Brown Boy and Nugget9 like this.
  11. Brown Boy

Brown Boy Fapstronaut

thanks everyone for advice and support :)