1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Paying to lose virginity?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by RubiconZ, May 12, 2020.

1. Winner1237

Winner1237 Fapstronaut

for me its not only abot that. Remember there are many countries in which the industry is legal and controlled by the state so that its sure that the workers are not forced, payed and treated justly. The reason has to do with ME. it is MY well being. It is just below the dignity of a human being to pay to get laild, i mean cmon lol it means she wants nothing to do with u other than ur money, and later that night shes probably gonna beg to get banged by an alpha for free;) why not become that man haha? The man who never chases and is always chased by women;)

Deleted Account and elvagoazul like this.
  2. Hm I think it's about realizing it's pointless after you tried. Although some people say, you will be addicted and redo it next time, it depends on your realization. I'd say the safest way is to stay clean. And if you stay clean the worst thing is you won't have sex, while if you try it, you may risk yourself. I'm not really dare to give you a push to risk yourself in those matters, you need to decide for yourself at the end of the day.

3. I actually like this reply, it's must be something from yourself. Paying for sex at the end is just for your gratifications? But is it truly what life is all about? I hope one day you will eventually feel 'bored' of it

4. takingthejourney

takingthejourney Fapstronaut

Dont do it cold approach, use social circles or dating apps you will regret it