1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PE improved with relapses.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Dee jay, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Dee jay

Dee jay Fapstronaut

Hey everyone. ihv been suffering with PE, weak erections and low libido since little over a year now. It happend after i used minoxidil 5% (i dont want to debate over if it can cause this or not. I can and it does to a little percentage of ppl). So after 60-70 of nofap my libido ws improvd alot from 0. But i constantly ws facing PE and weak erections and im only talking in terms of Masturbation as i am virgin. So after about 70-75 days i relapsed and hv been relapsing for about 20 days now with each relapse either the next day or a day after. But what i found out was tht aftr some days of fapping in last 20 days , i wsnt reaching my orgasm as soon as i touchd my dick. It took some decent amount of strokes fr me to reach orgasm. Im still far from where i ws pre-minox. But atleast i am improving. So definitely nofap helpd me with PE and also all these months ihv been on good clean diet with regular heavy lifting. My erections hv improved but marginally, i guess they'll be better whn im actually hving sex. So anybody suffring from PE can definitely try nofap. also for low libido. Anybody got suggestions for improving erections can surely go ahead nd advice . Im again starting nofap may be this tym i come out the other side with strong erections