1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

PE

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Teenager, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Teenager

Teenager Fapstronaut

How to know if your pc muscles are too tensed. I have been masturbating for 5 years and have PE now. Any tips?

2. jalhik

jalhik Fapstronaut

Nofap could be the answer and also what helped me mostly is to change the way I fapped. Even if you edge don't do it the way you always do it, because your brain and penis is conditioned to ejaculate as soon as and as effortless as possible

3. Teenager

Teenager Fapstronaut

So PE can be cured if i nofap for 2 or 3 years?I don't want to fap to cure it

4. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

I've read (mainly here in Nofap) that these kind of problems, erectile disfunction, premature eyaculation, delayed eyaculation are solved NoFap. It is mainly in the brain. The other day (the night before I had wet dream) I was thinking how is it possible that without stimulating our pennis we could feel excited, feel something close or similar as an orgasm and even eyaculate. And I realized that everything is in the brain.

I've also read that premature eyaculation is affected by anxiety, tension, when you're worried, psycological factors, etc.

So what I recommend you is to stop masturbating and live, I mean, relax, get rid of this addiction.

I can't denial that Jalhik's advice is good, but I think that not M would be healthier.