1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Peanut butter

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by User55, May 27, 2020.

1. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

You being a med student is completely irrelevant and lends you no higher credibility to anyone else commenting here. I’m certain not a single this angus talked about is taught in med school either. The words “i think” and “I believe” are not required to make something anecdotal. Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Him saying “we all know how we feel after a big meal” is anecdotal. He assumes that how he feels is how everyone feels.

2. Actually, it does.
    In any case, even if my credentials make little impact on your perspective, it really doesn't matter, does it? I am not part of this debate. I am merely offering confirmation of what Angus said to the best of my knowledge, which I am sure is more detailed than that of any layman.

So there. It's not my fault if you can't understand the point I was trying to get across, because your only argument is this:
    which is as opinionated as it is false.

But hey, I was never even here to convince you (or anyone for that matter) so I guess you're right back where you started.
    As for me, I've said all I need to. You don't even need to believe I'm a med student in the first place.

Lovely how opinions work, isn't it?

Now it's time for mine- I'm done here. Say whatever you like.

3. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

I genuinely want to know why you think so. If I’m wrong about what is taught in med school id appreciate you setting that straight for me. You claimed what I said is false but didn’t explain why.