1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Penlie Fracture

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by chain_masturbater, Mar 20, 2023.

Tags:
  1. chain_masturbater

chain_masturbater Fapstronaut

Hi Guys. I don't know if it's the right place to post this or not but I'm still going to try.

issue : Yesterday , while masturbating I pushed my penish a little bit downside. A pop sound came. After 2-3 mins my dick lost erection and after 30 mins I saw it a bit bent on right side. Today I tried to masturbate again and saw that I can't get full erection. it's not even reaching 70% of the size I could usually get. and I have also noticed it's a bit bent on right side ( maybe I have noticed it before pop sound too ). And while masturbating I feel like something missing. not getting the peace or enjoyment like before.
    On a telegram group , I saw that nofap can help me to fix my penis. I could still have sex but no self pleasure. I don't know what to do about this. Please give me advice.
    Note : I'm 15 Years old and I masturbate like 5-10 times a day :((

2. starsandsuns

starsandsuns Fapstronaut

You need to go to a doctor/emergency room immediately.

silex_jedi likes this.
  3. chain_masturbater

did I broke it ?

4. starsandsuns

starsandsuns Fapstronaut

Go to the doctor/emergency room so they can evaluate it, and tell them what happened.
    You do not want a serious injury to your penis to go untreated.

silex_jedi likes this.
  5. chain_masturbater

I don't think I need a doctor. it will be fixed by own I believe. but since you said , I'll probably visit a doctor. Thanks

Fireofdesire likes this.
  6. Fireofdesire

Fireofdesire Fapstronaut

Listen man you should go to a doctor no matter how embarrassing it is. I seriously Injured my penis with a rubber band and the doctor didn't take me seriously enough and I never got closure. Make sure they hear you out and they answer all your questions. Also I was doing 5 to 10 times a day at 12 and can only do 2 times a week now at 27. You need to stop

silex_jedi likes this.
  7. chain_masturbater

Hi, I went to visit two doctors today. One of them talked with me for a long time , but didn't looked the penis. Said I should be fine and nothing's broken. And the second doctor looked at penis for a sec, then said it's nothing. Then gave me some medicine.

what shocks me is they never mentioned about x-ray or something similar. Should I trust the doctors and accept that my penis is fine ?

8. Fireofdesire

Fireofdesire Fapstronaut

I would have thought they would have done an ultra sound on the penile tissue. I guess if it was bad enough there would be more obvious symptoms it's probably a common injury. You can always go back if something doesn't feel right later

9. chain_masturbater

The only symptoms I have are:
    a pop/crack sound
    can't get full erection

Right now, after masturbating I felt a little bit swelling. I'm from a small town and I no urology doctor is probably found here. What do you think ? should I worry more about it

10. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Go to the doctor. This shit won't fix itself.

11. chain_masturbater

I went to doctor and rest of the story is written above in replies

12. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Good job. Now stop wanking that thing so it can rest.

chain_masturbater likes this.
  13. Fireofdesire

Fireofdesire Fapstronaut

Listen your on your way to developing an addiction if you can't stop while your injured. Just stop.

chain_masturbater likes this.
  14. The worst is over

The worst is over Fapstronaut