1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Periodic not habitual PMOer

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Tubal, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Tubal

Tubal Fapstronaut

Most of the posts I read tell me that for most people PMO is at least a weekly thing. For years I told myself that I can have a problem since I generally go for 4-8 months before a good relapse binge of P. I M without P only about 1-2 times a month. I have sex with my wife though.

I have ED, but it's due to a physically diagnosed problem. I now deal with delayed ejaculation. Up until I took SSRIs for depression (for only 3 months) I could cum inside my wife in about 5-10 minutes. That was about 7 years ago. I truly believe the SSRIs rewired my sexual response permanently because since that time I either can't come inside or it takes me 30-45 minutes.

DE is taking it's toll on my nerves and on my marriage. Even though I only occasionally PMO I wonder if it is causing me DE. I have religious reasons to not PMO, so there is further motivation for me to stop.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap, you are amongst friends. There are some religious forums, as additional support, I would suggest following one of those. If not, the general forms will support you on your journey.