1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pick-up + modern new media + Politicians don't mix together (2018)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ASD_OZ, Jan 11, 2018.

1. ASD_OZ

ASD_OZ Fapstronaut

Have you ever heard any of these words :feminism, feminazi , "white male supremacy"? and multiple reports about sexual harassment done by celebrities and such

If yes , then you probably dived into the multiple meme's and YouTube channels talking about how feminism is ruining society and such or the opposite.
    Doesn't really matter

I'm here giving the answer to all of that. if you're involved around pick-up or want a good relationship in general.
    Should you dive into the subject in nowadays ? no ... avoid it and don't listen to it.

The reason for that is because that all these reports and agendas do not reflect the world for us.
    We all have different lives.
    When we go out and we see that "special" someone , we want to approach her/him because they attract us.
    The problem comes when you get consumed by these stereotypes that the media got in our heads.
    It effect me on a personal level and I thought about quitting pick-up because I thought that feminism was telling women guys like me are sexual harassers.

Its toxic.
    individuality is the key to get released from the stereotypical thoughts.

2. ASD_OZ

ASD_OZ Fapstronaut

Here's a link to a video that discusses this subject more deeply