1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pikachu

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Coolbuddy7, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

So, anyone here have watched pokemon ? I would love to, and I have watched some episodes of the series in the TV a long time back. I feel like watching it, so any clue on where to start ! And also, I think Pikachu is so cuteeeee, I want a pikachu too ! But, that's not practical, and maybe when I am thinking of jerking off, if I think of pikachu, I might stop getting that urge ! So, where should I basically start ? ( Get started with watching pokemon, and can you recommend where best it would be to watch it ! )

Blessedboy❤️ likes this.
  2. netflix has three seasons, i would start there.

3. When it comes to pokemon, anything post-millennial is Nintendo pushing their luck... Nothing beats the first generation. That's why everyone loves Pikachu and Charizard...

4. ? ? ?

? ? ? Fapstronaut

Childhood Memories . . .

[​IMG]

CoolBuddy7 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Pokemon was weird as hell and Picachu always creeped me out. The show was weirdly entertaining but I always felt like there were some strange undertones going on. I was in highschool and I was smoking alot of weed when pokemon got popular in the US so I would watch it while I was stoned. I was constantly thinking about how weird it was. Pikachu was my least favorite character.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Thanks for the reply, I will start there as soon as my exams are over.;)

I agree, just from whatever I saw, I could not help but tell that the older episodes of Pokemon had some kind of "quality" in it.

WTF ?? :eek: How is that so ? I have never heard something like this before ! :p

Blessedboy❤️ likes this.
  7. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

So, there are these three seasons and then all of those movies right ? So I start with the series and then the movies huh ?

Alright, what's your idea on Beyblade ? Would you suggest me to watch it ? I had watched it a little bit; a long while ago too, just wanted to know others opinion ! And if so, where should I start with on Beyblade ?

Blessedboy❤️ likes this.
  8. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Hope I am not messing around with the " suggest me where to start " thing.:);)

Blessedboy❤️ likes this.
  9. Don't let all those cute noises and bubbly personality fool you. Look into his dead little beady eyes and you nothing but pure evil. Once you divorce yourself from the wacky plot line and you start to asks questions the more wrong the picture looks. WhereTF are these kids parents? WhyTF are they roaming the countryside with random little demons? WhoTF cut the fingers off of Ash's gloves. Why is he wearing them in the summer times.

Ash and that homely looking girl he chills with look like they're both in 7th grade. That creepy taller dude who hangs with them looks like he's in his early thirties so you know he's buying them alcohol and all the cigarettes and dispensary weed they can smoke. Kids don't exercise good judgement so they're probably getting the animals blazed which increases the risk of injury or angry rampage by at least 42%. Why are the authorities allowing 2 7th graders to hang out with some 30 year old unemployed vagrant? He's either some pedo or a cult leader for sure. How come Child Protective Services allow 2 7th graders handle cryptids without a licence? It's all fun and games until Charazard burns down half the city and Picachu gives everybody nerve damage.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  10. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

LOL .. XD... That was so funny mate, yeah what you said might be true...