1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pills that lower libido

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by BrighterFuture, Apr 28, 2022.

1. BrighterFuture

BrighterFuture Fapstronaut

I have reached a point in my recovery process where I'm not sure if I can really do anything about relapsing so much, I'm 20 and my libido is at the highest, it's nice to have but i'm getting sick of it. no wonder most couples got married at this age, the urge is real and overwhelming.

reading about reducing my libido online didn't help, I heard eating specific foods can lower sex drive, but I'm not sure if it even works in my own context.

the side effects of some pills that lower libido are crazy, but I think it's worth it to be honest, as I want to become functional and live well without being horny all the time.

2. punch54

punch54 Fapstronaut NoFap Defender

Edit: Stay the hell away from Lion's Mane (details).

Last edited: Jun 24, 2023
    BrighterFuture likes this.
  3. BrighterFuture

BrighterFuture Fapstronaut

Thanks for the suggestion, I never heard about that shroom before

I looked it up online and it seems like a beneficial thing to take

I'll give it a shot and see if it works, thanks

4. ZAk1

ZAk1 Fapstronaut

how did it go?

5. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

haldol will elimate your libido but you have to be psychotic to get it. P@xil will reduce your libido and also delay ejaculation.

I recommend you find a girlfriend. You're going to regret not using it while you got it.

6. ZAk1

ZAk1 Fapstronaut

what happens if you can't get a girlfirend for religious reasons