1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pinching sensation at the tip of my penis since 5 months (help)

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by darksouls, Feb 14, 2023.

Tags:
  1. darksouls

darksouls Fapstronaut

Hello gentlemen, I´m not a great english-speaker but here we go with this hell.

I have this unique problem: In September 2022 I haven't ejaculated for 20 days, but in these days I was over-stimulated, with erections for all those days, fantasizing and that with chats, so I relapsed in the 20th day. It was a painful ejaculation as hell cause it was a great load. After that, I went for 10 days of streak again, same edging and fantasizing, and I had a nocturnal emission in 10th day, it was painful too. After that, I started to feel a pinching sensation, like pricking, all day in the tip of the penis or sorrounding the tip.

Docs doesn't find anything, no STI, no shitting infections since I made all the tests. This problem of pinching penis started since the 20th and 10th days of NoFap and edging, so I believe I forced too much the penis or so.

Doc touched the prostate but don't feel anything, I don't have incontinency problems, my erections are great so I dont believe it was a nerve problem (maybe yes), no burning at all when urinating, my penis doesn't hurt when ejaculating on a regular basis, I have sensivity but I have this fucking sensation of pinch o pricking in the tip of gland that made me crazy.
    After that I was in 9 days of not-fantasizing and NoFap and I noted an improve but it came back since I fap regularly, so now I will try another streak of 20 days but without fantasizing or edging at all to see what happens.

If you are or was in a similar situation, please tell me what to do. This is a shit. I appreciate the replies. Thanks fellas.

Attached Files:

2. JF2002SD

JF2002SD Fapstronaut

That's good that the doctor didn't find anything.

Ask for a referral to a Urologist or ask for a 2nd Opinion from another Urologist. You always have the right to a 2nd opinion and every doctor should welcome a 2nd opinion and gladly provide your records. (Speaking of records, always ask for a copy of your labs, chart notes, and tests when you leave every appointment).

Pain means something is wrong.

3. darksouls

darksouls Fapstronaut

it's not pain it's just a pinching sensation like little needles, and started since i did 30 days or nofap but i was over-erected those days, then i cummed and exploited. i'm doing nofap now but without stimulation at all