1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pissing the bed

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GripStrength, May 16, 2022.

1. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Not sure if I should be concerned. I’ve recently started pissing the bed pretty often at 30. I did it as a kid older than you normally should. A little bit here and there as a teen, but in my 20s maybe once every year or even a couple years and nothing. And would always be just a drop and I’d wake up quickly like oh shit have to pee.

recently been happening a lot like once a month if not getting more prevalent.

I’ve noticed it’s always be dreaming of pissing and can’t piss and have to push really really hard and eventually piss in my dream and on myself. Usually wakes me up but been getting bigger (been working and being very exhausted so maybe just too tired to be shot out of bed)

Do I just have to piss since I drink a lot of water and sleep deeply? Or should I be concerned. I’ve been concerned about diabetes in the past.

2. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Bk
    bro piss before your bedtime and everything will be fine.

3. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

I do lol. But I also drink water and milk beer etc up until I pass out and in large quantities

deepanshu___2 likes this.
  4. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

So , whats the matter bro , try reading books as well before sleep maybe the dream theme will change.

5. IR254

IR254 Fapstronaut

Well, then don't do that?

somuchforsubtlety likes this.
  6. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Yeah ,

somuchforsubtlety likes this.
  7. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

I pissed in my bed once when I was 16. After that I make sure to piss before bed and to reduce my water intake at night, haven't pissed my bed since.

I still usually drink plenty of water during the day, just start reducing my intake of water/other liquids around 6-7 pm. I might have 1 glass of water after that but not more and not more than 2 hours before going to bed usually.

8. BACKINCONTROL

BACKINCONTROL Fapstronaut

I never pissed on my bed