1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Plans for 2018?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Jack York, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Jack York

Jack York Fapstronaut

yeah I know this is a bit generic, but.....

Anyone got anything they really want to do in 2018? Apart from their reboot obviously! This is the off-topic section :)

Any games people want to play, any holidays, work changes, university changes, health, etc.

Personally, I want to get a bit more money under my belt, so I’m thinking of taking up a summer job in a restaurant. Good tips, and perhaps seeing how one works. Thinking I’d like to open one when I’ve finished university. Something new but it’s still a few years off. On that point I also want to cook more things from scratch. Sick of jars and what they put in them. I want to make a lasagne from start to finish. Fresh pasta and everything. Would be nice to try it. Also try different cuisines such as Moroccan. And get fitter and enter a ballroom competition. So something new!

2. AlexBlade

AlexBlade New Fapstronaut

I would like to buy a new car and find several weeks for travelling.

3. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Just gonna keep on keepin’ on.

Jack York and Deleted Account like this.
  4. I don't say this often but I believe 2018 will be my year of breakthrough since I've learnt quite a lot towards the end of this year.

But not wanting to touch on the obvious I plan to get a permanent job or at least regular agency work.
    Attend The Liturgists Gathering (apparently they're doing one in London next year).
    Pass my module at University.
    And have a girlfriend by the end of the year.

Jack York likes this.
  5. Megasameru

Megasameru Fapstronaut

Im trying to get a great job at a really big company (not wanna salt it, but the initials are I, B and M :D) but a job of any kind would be great because Im unemployed and not in a good situation. Also finally finishing high school. Getting healthy too, and get famous with the band.

Jack York likes this.
  6. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

Get a normal diet plan, no cheat meals. Change my workout programme

Jack York likes this.
  7. RecoveringFapaholic

RecoveringFapaholic Fapstronaut

Next year will be my biggest year yet. I plan on earning a lot of money (I prefer not to disclose the amount) and starting my major in the fall. Although neither of these will, be easy, I believe I can accomplish them due to my success with nofap. Back when I was PMO'ing daily my brain was in a fog and I didn't know what to do in life. I didn't want to work at anything because all I wanted was instant gratification. Now I understand that hard work pays off and I'll attack the next year like never before.

..Anna.. and Jack York like this.
  8. Jack York

Jack York Fapstronaut

Oooo, so many good plans already! I like seeing what everyone else has in mind :)

9. Jennifer Osorio

Jennifer Osorio Fapstronaut

Hi there, I am planning to start a new business with my friend.

Jack York likes this.
  10. ..Anna..

..Anna.. Fapstronaut

Learn a lot. Update my self with lot of new skills for the job market.

11. I have already quit my addictions this year and it is the accomplishment I am proudest of :)
    so my goals for 2018:
    • lose 5 kg
    • get into uni
    • earn more money
    • get a boyfriend

Jack York likes this.
  12. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I rarely make plans. Some call me disorganised, while I call myself spontaneous. :)

I do plan to travel as usual, as well as finish up university. Not sure what else yet.

Jack York likes this.