1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Plans to make 2019 a great year

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 23, 2018.

1. There are only a few days for the new year 2019.
    I decided to make a change to make this year very diffrent and succesful.
    Here are the plans that im going to do to make 2019 a better year. So im going to start from now.

1. Cut from bulk and more cardio: last year was a bulking year i was eating more for my gains and body size because i was really skinny. I was training my body with only weights but i made a huge mistake. I didnt do cardio so i ended up gaining muscles and fat but this year im going to cut that fat and make my abs visible

2. Focusing more at school:
    Im going to work hard at school to get better grades A+ and get more motivated
    Because last year i wasnt that much good at school but this time im going to study harder

3.reading more books: i never ever in my life read a book so im gonna struggle a little bit to enourage myself to read and i know that is really boring but as an introvert there are many benefits from reading books

4.sleep earlier:
    My sleeping habits werent good enough to me i was sleeping only 5 to 6 hours at night and thats not enough to concentrate at school andiat the weekends i was waking up very late like sleeping at 2am and waking up at 11 am

5. Eat more helthier:
    As i mentiond before that i bulked last year i was a dirty bulker and i was eating a lot of added suger foods and inheard that there are many side effects from added suger and fast food so this time im gonna add more salads to my food and reduce the unhealthy carbs and fats and add more proteins

6. Hang out more with my friends
    I know that it is hard to get out if you are an introverted person but im going to get more closer to my friends and habe more fun

So this is what im going to do before we hit 2019 and its going to be better if you gonna start from now

2. MIC_1

MIC_1 Fapstronaut

Hey! Those are really great goals! But please do not wait. Start practising from today! Hope all of us have a good 2019 :)

3. Lose 20 kg and be ripped

Gain 3kg of muscle

Increase strength

Move to Surfers Paradise

Have sex with 15 girls minimum

4. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

But setting goal to have "sex" with so many people isn't ethical and it's more special moment with the person with who you want to spend your rest of life, unless you are already affected and sexualized women by the P standards

IAmLegend likes this.
  5. Yeah, I agree. Unethical, I don't know about that. I think if two people like and respect each other it's okay. What ever happens I want to date lots of girls for a year before I settle down to commit to marriage.

I just realized the other day that a wife, kids and career is what I value more than anything. I wanna fall in love.

IAmLegend likes this.
  6. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Because you know you have somebody to come back and fill your life, while changing from person to person can hurt a lot, as feelings can stay.

IAmLegend likes this.