1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Please advice,how to approach girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kligor, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

Hi people of the planet Earth.
    I know somebody will tell me:Just be yourself no matter what happens!-Yes i agree with that,but last 3 times when i was myself i was rejected.I don't think i m ugly(might those girls think that) i m not man with bad habits and dark mindset(might those girls think like that) anyway i m guy who is shy around girl when i want to date girl.That is my main problem.I never had girlfriend i just have two kisses with girl in my life and nothing more.First time when i tried to talk with girl that I fell in love with at that time i was 14 or 15 years old,firstly i told her that i fall in love to her after that we start to talk about things we like,what music we listen,which professor we hate most(we talked during class)and nothing tomorrow she told me that she have a boyfriend,but yesterday the day we talked she didn't tell me anything about gayfriend!I think she lied but that is not important now.Second girl i tried to date was so shy that she run away from me!I once entered to her class(we are not in same class at that time)and when i entered whe run away and her head was whole RED!Third and last girl i tried to date for now,we meet each other in facebook chat,because we didn't meet each other during school.When we chat it was seems like fine,but when i meet her for first time in school she just turn her head off me,second time when i was about to talk with her,few mins after that she run away to!But she really run away,very fast walking.

Did i done something wrong?I just behave normally as everyday,no whining,no insults,no screaming or behaving like idiot.I behave like i respect their time with me and respect her.
    And now after long time i make decision to find girlfriend,and if i m lucky that one will not run away from me like last two(literally).

My weakness is low confidence when trying to date and being she i need to work on that.
    I have femdom fetish and foot fetish and i m disabled to normal vanilla sex.Will she accept that or just make fun of me and then leave me?I know that is normal,but will that be normal for she?I don't have PIED but that is not much important now.

Now after 510+ days of nofap hardmode almost all girls looks beautiful to me and have magic in her way.
    If you have any advice i will be grateful to read,some information about me because that have impact when trying to date:
    -I have 19 years old,i still live with parents.
    -I don't have a car,soon if God give i will buy car,i have drive licence.
    -I have low/normal salary.
    -Never had a girlfriend and still virgin.(If that is important i don't know)
    I write that because very few girls want guy/man who don't have a job or car or leave with parents.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  2. YugenDran

YugenDran Fapstronaut

There was a saying "NoFap doesnt fix everything in your life" and looks like your proof for that (not meant to be rude if yes i am very sorry)
    You should better focus on learning RedPill philoshopy to approach girls and need to read some books to improve your personality
    Get to gym Eat healthy this is least i can say :D Not meant to be rude btw :)

and i am kinda disagree with this statment "I write that because very few girls want guy/man who don't have a job or car or leave with parents." its not true woman love you for your personality and aura that you giving off that subconsiculy makes them crave you more

3. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Yeah just work on a few more things man. I recommend a book 'Models' by Mark Manson - all about getting your life together to be a well-rounded attractive man. It's not just about getting a girl, it's primarily about looking after yourself and being happy with how things are going overall!

As for money and cars, don't worry too much. In this age average income is necessary for many of life's needs and wants, but excess money rarely leads to happiness, it just gets spent. A nice car is usually a waste of money (unless you're a car enthusiast, then it's a hobby instead).

And more importantly, women are not only attracted to success (job, good body, car) - but they are also attracted to the proof of an ability to succeed (learning new skills for a job they want, getting exercise, having a passion even if it's free i.e. dancing or guitar).

Deleted Account likes this.