1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Please contribute to my amazing list of seemingly insignificant No PMO benefits!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Frainbog, Jan 15, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Frainbog

Frainbog Fapstronaut

This is meant to be silly. But serious. And seriously silly. I want to know all the small, seemingly insignificant benefits that people have gotten from nofap/no pmo. This is not a list for your superpowers, it’s a list for your shitty, small, and otherwise overlooked personal victories.
    No contribution is too small. Hoping to make this a long list
    I’ll start.

1. I’m washing less laundry.
    2. I’m saving money by buying expensive hair conditioner less often

MotivationWarrior likes this.
  2. 3. Shielded from bad comments due to extreme confidence and hapiness
    4. We save paper from not masturbating and saving the nature:emoji_raised_hands:
    5. Stronger and longer erections
    6. Erections whenever you want to (every single sexual thought triggers a strong erection)
    7. Hyperactivity in a good way
    8. After some days of no PMO, if a girl touches you, erections will 90% occur

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  3. Thunderball

Thunderball Fapstronaut

1. Keeping the electricity bill down by only having cold showers.
    2. Buying books instead of p**n and developing the brain instead of shrinking it.
    3. When buddies rib you about fapping too much, you know they are joking and not on to your secret!
    4. More time to watch actual movies with a story and real actors who can act.
    5. And because I'm not dating during my challenge I can just dress how I like, be who I am and not care if that woman finds me attractive as its easier if she doesn't.

4. Timecop

Timecop Fapstronaut

1.You save money on tissues and toilet paper.

Frainbog likes this.