1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Please dont drink wine if you are doing nofap and have some urges

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by White_umbrella, Jul 26, 2021.

1. I ussually drink wine very, very rarelly, only for pleasure and only sometimes, special ocassions or ok... maby not allways..., but ussually very rarelly... and one of the times i was a litle with some urges and i drink a litle wine and it not to much, maby +- half glass and the glass was not to big, normal glass but after that it was crazy, really crazy or something... to me it looks the wine really can open the possibility to incrase my urges very, very, very much... if i'm having some.
    If you drink often and you are used even with moderation ok... but if you are having urges maby it is one good idea avoid this type of drinks and drink only water, tea or something...
    So...
    Please dont drink wine if you are doing nofap and have some urges.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  2. But what if the wine is blessed by a priest? (That's the only instance I am willing to drink wine other than that wine doesn't interest me all that much.) I don't have too much interest in drinking alcohol but that is going to change the day I convert to Catholicism.

3. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

What if it is made with the saliva of virgins?

becomingreat and Dioplleo_547 like this.
  4. UncleBarnacle

UncleBarnacle Fapstronaut

Wiesenheimer!!! lol

5. In many cases it's questionable what "moderation" means with alcohol considering there's no actual measurement, it's just peoples subjective impression.

Dosage matters. Even with non-addictive substances like some supplements you're supposed to pay attention and measure that.

Also, what this touches on is the question of cross addiction. If you consider sex addiction and media addiction, that's a relationship where one behavior can support the other. It also goes for substance based stuff and process addictions. Even if it's food, which is considered a process addiction I'm sure some people find it matters even if they don't talk or think about it that much.

Basically this makes the whole count your days and fixation on streaks incredibly simplistic. It's like only looking at the odometer on your car and never thinking about things like changing the oil or other needed maintenance.

6. Usernameallowed

Usernameallowed Fapstronaut

I drink whiskey .... is the NoFap nectar of the gods.