1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help guys, so important.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by RunForrestRun, Feb 9, 2018.

1. RunForrestRun

RunForrestRun Fapstronaut

I will talk to this girl soon as I can, yes/no I need an answer immediately. I cant even listen the teachers because of her.
    So f*** it, I will talk to her because I'm so sick of all of this. Crying like a baby is not what I wanna do

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. RunForrestRun

If she rejects, atleast my mind will be free, I will push on my lessons. And I will have a reason to not to think about her.

3. See, there you go :) Fingers crossed and good luck :)

Amazing Athest and MasterGamer like this.
  4. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

First off, 10 days is Very Good ! Yeeeaaaahhhhh !!!!!!!

Here’s some helpful tips:

1. Keep doing NoFap - increases confidence, peace and wisdom in all situations.

2. Desire Your and her Happiness - If you have green eyes and she’s Always wanted a guy with brown eyes … then transition yourself out of her life. Or help her find a guy with brown eyes. Similarly, if you find out she is a huge Buddist -- but you’ve always wanted a Catholic/Protestant girlfriend ……. then she’s out. Move on and respect to your heart’s desires.

3. Have 3 Other Female Options BEFORE you approach any woman (job, buying a car etc). Example: have other girls phone numbers; or join free online dating services; PLAN on going to the mall or supermarket, beach, park, etc. after you check with her. This will help give your brain other options, which will show up in your behavior and speech.

4. Have Quick Questions Prior - Have a list of 3 questions you want to ask women -- deal breakers. Things you have always wanted in a woman, that if she doesn’t have -- then she’s no the one, and you look for other temporal women. TIP: You might practice these questions on OTHER women (at same or other college; mall, etc). This will give you experience and confidence.

5. “Abundance Mentality“- A helpful guy (Fapstronaut I think) made a youtube video on dating. A really neat thing he said to have prior to asking women out was have an “Abundance Mentality.” Example: you don’t just have 3 women available for you …. In reality, you have millions more! (Just checked this: 2/13/2018 current female population is 3,760,447,218 -- that is 3.7 billion. So if only 1% of females are available in your age range, that gives you 37.604,472. W-o-w! That’s over 37 million options available to you!)

6. KEEP IT CASUAL -- Here‘s how a healthy woman once asked me out (this rarely happens). She worked at a Health Food store and we had chatted a little over a few months. I thought she was good -looking, tone etc. -- but she had a couple of minor things that did not fit my heart’s desires (hair color, etc.). She was a good gal, great customer service, sociable, competent -- but exactly my type of woman.

Here’s what she basically said, “I’m meeting some friends tonight at a local baseball game, want to join us (or) would you like to go?” I politely thanked her, and said no.

Since you seem to know her a little you can say something similar like, “Hey, I’m going to the cafeteria to meet some friends after class, want to join me?” (You would have made prior arrangements for a guy friend or girl friend to meet you at the cafeteria at a certain time. Ex: 1) at 3:55 I’ll talk to the female human 2) Meet me at the tables by the vending machines at 4:00 pm. Customize these tips for your particular interests, situation, climate, etc.

7) Have Fun - I’m sure you will do well.

If she doesn't fit your requirements, you still have 37,604,471 other options.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    MrMurk likes this.
  5. Going up and asking her to be your girlfriend isn't going to work.

Instead, say: "Hey pretty girl. How's your day?" Then chat with her and make it a positive experience for her. Then give her space to respond to you. You should do this with all the women you are attracted to. Express that you like them, and create pleasant experiences with them. Then give them space to choose to respond to you. If / when they do respond to you, give them invitations to spend time with you.

Your goal should not be to "get a girlfriend." Your goal should be to "plant seeds." Everywhere you go you should plant seeds like this, until all the ladies are talking about how charming you are.

You need to be able to express your desire without being attached to the outcome. You'll let her know that you like her, and you'll hope she'll like you back, but it's not going to be the end of your world if she doesn't. And if she doesn't, you'll have seeds planted elsewhere that may just grow into a crop!

Think of a butterfly sitting on your hand. Your goal is not to cup it in your hand so that it can't fly away, as it would feel threatened. Your goal is to give it good reasons to want to stay.

6. RunForrestRun

Wow, thats just awesome how much you guys trying to hep me, I'm grateful.
    All I need is, see her alone in somewhere. Even if shes with her friends, I'm planning to say something like this;

"Hello [name], how are you? [and] hey, you have a minute? I want to talk to you about something, but its not very important if you're busy for the moment" (cs I dont want to look so needy) then if she says yes (I mean I think in this moment, I can understand her whats she thinking about me. I mean if shes smiling and says "ofc," thats awesome. If not, I have no chance and I will be rejected) I will try to keep the conversation for another 15- 20 seconds. And then I'll be like "you know, we don't know eachother very well, and never had a long conversation. Because of that, I felt like I need to talk to you like this much "instantaneous/sudden", well a, I feel that I like you, for a long time, not something just happend. Because of that, I want to drink some coffee with you, if you're ok with that too. To know you better.

7. RunForrestRun

Last night, I couldnt sleep because of excitement. I saw her in the first class (we had two lessons today.) and she was alone. In the break, she just disappeared. I couldnt find her. Second and last lesson started, I was going to talk to her after that lesson, I mean in the and of the day, but she already left. Never came to second lesson :(
    And honestly, today my mind was not with me. So much excitement. Tomorrow is Valentines day, so I hope I will see that if she has a boyfriend.

MasterGamer likes this.
  8. RunForrestRun

I dont know guys, she is so quiet, to much. Not like a normal girl. I talked about this to my 2 girl friend, asked them about their advice. They said "we already tried to talk to her to be friends, just like every girl in our class, but we couldnt make it. She is so quiet and she looks like she is ok with her remaining friends."
    Even girls in my class couldnt make it with her. I dont know, looks like making such a person happy is so hard

Also I was ready for the incoming reject, just in case. But she just dissapeared.

My girlfriends and everyone else who I spoke about talking her, said dont talk to her so fast, try to be her friend first (they also said this: dont ever talk to her, she is like a weirdo, how can you manage to talk to someone like her) . But I know I cant be her friend. I'll just take my chance and talk to her directly.

9. TheLoneWoolf

TheLoneWoolf Fapstronaut

Cut the crap out man.. YOU MISS 100% OF THE CHANCES YOU DON'T TAKE.

2 years ago, I had a similar situation. Same class. same situation. Honestly, I don't give a damn about her now. That was my first time, I couldn't approach her alone. I approached via a friend, got rejected but she said some nice words. I was not used to talk with girls so I was very nervous. Faast forward, 2 years, I met her a couple of weeks ago, talked for some time and all i regret is that I MUST HAVE APPROACHED HER. step out of your comfort zone brother

MrMurk likes this.
  10. RunForrestRun

I was going to, but she just disappeared man. I reallly don't give a damn because I want to leave my comfort zone.
    You guys helped me a lot, few days ago I was really anxious about this, but now, I reallly want to end this shit. If she rejects, she will lose me. Everybody says that "don't talk to her" , "we think her friends already find her a boy/how can't they,, she is hanging out with them".
    I am the most emotional/thoughtful person I ever saw. She will be the loser if she rejects.
    Today is Valentine's day. Just checking her instgrm, and I will see in school that if she has a boyfriend, than its my move

11. Don't think like that man. Don't follow the resentment path, it will make you not a nice person to be around = even harder to get a girl. It is not her fault is she rejects you, nor it is yours. Just take it on the chin, say something nice even if she rejects you and move on. Wish you good luck! :)

Lapu-Lapu likes this.
  12. RunForrestRun

Thats how I prepare myself, in case she rejects :) no resentment. Ofc I will talk to her nicely.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Lapu-Lapu

Lapu-Lapu Fapstronaut

You sound a lot like me currently haha. Have this really cute girl in class whom I don't know nor have any connection or mutual friends whatsoever, never even spoke to her once and I'm not sure if she knows I exist. Granted this isn't my first hand with girls, I'm still pretty nervous since I don't want to be even near her if I do get rejected, but the semester is almost over (I'm from the Philippines the school schedule is different here) and I'm just planning to go for it at the end of the sem so in that case I can just shrug it off easy if I do get rejected.

MasterGamer likes this.
  14. RunForrestRun

Just like you say in the end man.
    But dont be like " I don't want to be even near her if I do get rejected" , thats so wrong. We have nothing to fell shame about. In my case, if she rejects, than I'll be happier than I am now. Because staying platonic is the worse.
    Honestly, I feel that 80-90% she will reject me. But the remaining 10-20 % chance is worth to go for it, worth to try. I have nothing to lose.
    When I'm standing before her and looking in her eyes, I will be myself and make her feel that I'm confident enough to do this/ standing there and talking to her. Thats what it matters. After that, she can reject me, thats her choice. I will respect any type of answers she got to say to me.

Most important thing is, don't ever think that you're not good enough for someone. She can be the prettiest girl you ever saw in your life, but she's just a human/person just like you.
    I used to think that way, but if you do, you'll get nothing more than your own loneliness.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    MasterGamer and razpf like this.
  15. Lapu-Lapu

Lapu-Lapu Fapstronaut

It seems you got enlightened these past few days which is awesome. Yeah I agree with you about what you said now, the sun still sets and rises even though you're rejected. I just want to minimize the initial awkwardness that's all haha. Anyways goodluck man to both of us!

16. RunForrestRun

Yep, Im changed. Because thinking that way gives you pain, just pain. Good luck man. I'm looking for my chance to talk to her, with the right circumstances, I will create my chance to get in action

Lapu-Lapu likes this.
  17. It's not possible to get rejected if you don't ask for anything. I told you not to ask for anything. Just give her a pleasant experience. Stop over thinking things. You are just planting seeds, you're not asking for anything.

Here is some more very sound advice. Don't rehearse things. Say whatever you feel like saying in the moment. Girls will know if you have rehearsed, or if you are being spontaneous. Girls like spontaneity! Also, listen to how she responds to you. Then take her response, and use it to form another question. It's really easy to talk to women. Say what you really want to say, and listen to what she says, and then ask another question based on what she said. Lastly, don't be overly serious. Be light hearted and fun. Remember, you aren't asking for anything, so you can't get rejected. You are just there to have a fun experience with her. That's some fantastic advice, am I right?

When you do offer an invitation, remember that you still aren't asking for anything. An invitation implies that you are going with or without her. Your happiness is not dependent on her. When you invite, you hope that she will join you, but you are still going to go and have a good time no matter how she responds.

Trust me, I paid good money for this advice, and I'm giving it to you for free. LoL!

Hitto, Lapu-Lapu and Deleted Account like this.
  18. RunForrestRun

Thank you so much, I get it

19. TheLoneWoolf

TheLoneWoolf Fapstronaut

Why don't you say a hi on insta then?

20. RunForrestRun

Guys, journey is done. I saw her with her boyfriend, also she share a photograph from instagram.
    Just wanted to tell you guys. Saying nothing and leaving this place is not my thing.

Anyways,thank you all for your support. That was very good, I never had this much support from any of my friends.
    I think I need to change my friends too. Some of them looks like they're happy to use me. Fake friends are the worst thing in this life.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Deleted Account and MasterGamer like this.