1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help guys, so important.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by RunForrestRun, Feb 9, 2018.

1. PSC94

PSC94 Fapstronaut

Ah okay. Thanks.

2. RunForrestRun

RunForrestRun Fapstronaut

Man, she is amazing. So shy, that makes her even more cute. Yesterday was a first, we never been in someplace alone, I mean no other friends from college.
    When we're sitting and drinking coffee, that was very hard for both of us to make an eye contact and hold it for more than 30 seconds.

I was thinking about telling her that I like her, but haven't done that. Because I want her to know me better, and ofc she is so shy. There is still some time to tell her. And I suppose I don't have to "mention" everything. I mean she is a clever girl.

She is very bad at English lesson. I said "dont worry I'll help you". And I'm very bad at mathematics, she said "than I'll help you in that one :)"

We talked about ourselves, families, how many siblings we have. I told her that how much I love animals, showed her my dog's pics in cellphone. And laughed a lot.
    That was good, very good for me. I'm so happy.
    Even my best friend told me "cmon man, she doesn't want you, leave her alone and forget. You are bothering her ". That fucker, my best man. I was talking to him about this girl since the beginning. I want to see his fckn face when he see us together in school.

And btw, where are you Aradesh :)
    You helped me a lot man, say something :)

MasterGamer and PSC94 like this.
  3. Prince The Alpha Male

Prince The Alpha Male Fapstronaut

Too nice my brother. just remember nerves kill things so try to enjoy yourself at all times and the rest will flow

4. Prince The Alpha Male

Prince The Alpha Male Fapstronaut

Its good that you finally built the courage to talk to her so next time it will be easier, from the things you mentioning it sounds like she is not in your state of mind as of yet or she is in a relationship so don't rush her instead be friendly. Try making her laugh during your conversations girls love a guy who can put a smile on her face, build up some interest by letting her see the person you are but just give her some time on some days. You dont have to talk to her everyday but keep it as neat and uncreepy as possible, if thats a real word I hope you get my message here. and don't give her the impression of being friends, talk about things that couples talk about. Let her know from day 1 that you into a relationship, not directly but by flirting and stuff. I'll give you More advice as you go. Good luck my bro, but I know you won't need it

5. RunForrestRun

Well, thanks a lot bro
    You know I got her number last night. After our coffee, I left her home. And when shes going out of my car I said "I'm gonna pick you up tomorrow, for school." She kinda smiled and said "but my girlfriend is coming to town tomorrow" (a girl from our class, she was gone for a week, now coming back to the school),, and I said "So? :) Let her come with us" . She said "ok, we'll talk tomorrow". And she left with a smile in the face.
    Because I don't wanna look so much "needy", I havent left a message to her last night. I mean something like "good night : )"
    Same as this morning.
    Today, afternoon, I send her a message like "Hello, how are you?" after 45 minutes, she said "Im good, you?"
    I think she is trying to not to respond too quickly.
    I said "Im good too. When will you be ready? I'm gonna pick you up, you know : )"
    And waiting for her answer. Its been another 45 mins

6. RunForrestRun

Now she said "my girlfriend is about to arrive, we are going together, I'm sorry"
    wtf?

7. PSC94

PSC94 Fapstronaut

Maybe the girlfriend didn’t want to ride with someone she didn’t know, or the girl didn’t want her gal pal as a third wheel.

8. MasterGamer

MasterGamer Fapstronaut

@RunForrestRun man whats'up ??? We want to know how are you doing now bro

9. W.I.P.

W.I.P. Fapstronaut

@RunForrestRun

Hey bro

Im no dating/relationship coach. But a few things i noticed was.

Stop overthinking what you want to say to her... it might come over as rehearsed.
    Go in empty minded and talk to her, since you didnt overthink you'd probably have to improvise. This is fine, it teaches you how to talk with girls.

Second... The girl is shy, she did not dare to look you in the Eye when you said good evening to her. The fact that she isnt making eye contact tells me that the chance that this girl is into you is higher than average.

Later you asked her for coffee and she said yes. Another indicator she likes you.

She decides to just drive to school with a friend, no biggie at all, friends are important as well... they are probably talking about you. Just wave or say Hi when you see her at school.

If her friends are in the way, text her and ask her to hang after school. Nothing wrong with a text.

I would not wait 2 months with telling her you like her that much. 2 months later you are already in the friendzone, especially when by random chance another boy starts talking to her. 2 weeks should be the maximum waiting time to ask her out on a proper date. Go do something you both like, if you havent got a clue yet, just go for diner.

I know life is scary sometimes. Try seeing this "scary" as excitment. It wont kill you, it will probably bring out the best in you. Enjoy these feelings, school will be over soon. #YOLO should be your motto ;)

Hope this helps you.

W.I.P.

10. RunForrestRun

Hi guys, I'm writing this message because I dont want to leave without saying things to you, I mean I owe it to you all...

Our first "drinking some cofee" was great, you already know that. We were happy, laughing, telling stories, even talked about families (siblings etc.), and ofc I take her number.
    Than I gave her a ride to where she stays, she connected her phone to my car and played some romantic music (about love and stuff). When we arrived her home, I said that I enjoyed talking to her, everything was great blah blah blah, and said that I will pick her up tomorrow. She smiled and said "ok well talk about it", when shes saying that she was so happy, I mean not like "huh, see you later". She was really happy.

The other day I messaged her like "when will you be ready, I will take you to the college" (just like we talked about, nothing inappropriate. After 45 mins she said "my girlfriend and are going together, Im sorry" (a girl from our class, she was gone for a week, now coming back to the school). I said "ıts ok but we all could go together" and after another 30 mins she said "I already arrived, thx",

When I arrived school, I see her with some other girlfriend, not the one that she was talking about going to school together. I walked to her and said "hi :) how are you" (Because I thought we had a good conversation, but I was wrong somehow), she looked so so shy and didnt understand what I asked, I asked the same shit again and she said that she is OK, Just that moment, I looked at her friend (both of them are sitting face to face, Im standing), she was smiling like a jerk. Than I looked my girl and said "ok than, see you in the class" and I left.

Just a minute later, she messaged me like "I'm sorry I thought my friend and I are coming to school together, but she is not coming today" I said "not problem", and she texted again "I'm really sorry".
    And she said this "my friends is in a bad mood, because of that I'm not coming to the first lesson". maybe a boyfriend problem, I dont know.
    I said "ok, is there anything that I can do for you?", she said "no, thank you :)"
    She came to the second lesson, which is last. With her friends ofc. And the one she talked about coming to school togerher.
    After that lesson, when I'm leaving the class I said "Are you going home or hanging out with you friends" with a smiling face ofc, I wasnt forcing her to come with me. Just trying to mention that if she is going to home, I was willing to give her a ride.
    She smiled and pointed her friends (like we are going out together). Than I smiled and said see you soon, and left for home.
    Till that moment, that was my girl. I mean that girl who texted me was my girl. Because I know her words, know how she is talking. She is shy. I know which words that she is using to talk to me.

But the other day, :( :( :( my girl was gone... The incoming messages was just like texted by someone else. I mean really, someone else.
    I texted her just like 1 day before and said "You wanna go to school together, I can pick you up". She said "thank you but Im in a bus and about to arrive to school :) "
    I thought like "Ok, everything is good. no problem, she is just shy. with time she will get used to me".
    We had no conversation in first lesson (every day we have 2 lessons),
    In that first lesson, I was thinking about asking her out for that day (after the lessons) or same for tomorrow. And in case she says "yes", I was planning to talk to her about my feelings, how much I like her.
    Well, I texted her just like this: "Hey, you wanna go out with me today, after the lessons, or tomorow"
    She waited like 40 minutes and said "I have to leave today early, but I dont know tomorrow :) "

At that point, I was like "very well, looks like we are going out tomorrow and I can finally talk to her about everything"
    But after her message, I showed that messages to one of my pals (I didnt know that before but, early in this year, that pal of mine, dated with my girls girlfriend, the one she was talking about going to school togerher, you get it guys? )
    I mean you know the day after our coffee break I messaged my girl about giving her a ride to school and she said that her girlfriend is coming to town and they are going to school together, Im talking about that girl. That girl and my
    friend had a date. Not for a long time, just few days.

Anyways, I'm sitting in a cafe with my pal, who dated with my girls girlfriend. Just an hour after my girl texted me like "I have to leave today early, but I dont know tomorrow :)".
    Than I wrote a message to her and said "If you want, we can do something in the weekend, we can study together. in a cafe, and at the same time we can drink some coffee and talk :)" You know we were talking about helping eachother in studying, I was going to help her in English, and she was going to help me in Maths.

And you know what she said in her answer?
    "I am hanging out with my friends most of my time, I'm sorry :)"
    I was fucked... in that moment I was in cafe with my pal and, showed him the text. I said to him "man there is something wrong, this is not my girl, this talking style, sending some "smiling faces like :)" at the and of every message. "
    I said him that "I think her girlfriend is writing this messages". He looked at the messages and said that "oh bro, this is exactly how her friend used to text, this is the girl that I had a date, she used to use a lot of smiling faces in every message".

After that moment, I was sure about that. I havent write another text to her because I know she is about to give her phone to this btch girlfriend of her and that girl is writing me.

I believe that this girl and I had a very nice evening, talked about everything. Really in a very beautiful mood. After her girlfriend came, my girls thoughts, the way she acts, the way she texts, everything changed...

I am very fucked up since that day she refused to go out with me. Never send her another message. I thought maybe she will send me one, than I just say "I just want to talk to you face to face", because I just want to ask her what is wrong? I want to ask her that why she acted this way after her friend came in... But nothing is going to happen.

I am 100% sure about this: her girlfriends changed her thoughts about me. I am sure of it.
    That sweet girl I talked almost 2 hours in that cafe, is gone.
    Take care guys.

MasterGamer likes this.
  11. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

It's harsh man.

The thing is that you can't really control what she feels about you. It seems like she is very influenced by her friend. It makes me think that she doesnt have a strong personality.

Don't create too much expectations about her. If things work out good, great. If not, great too.

There will be a lot of opportunities in your life.

MasterGamer likes this.
  12. RunForrestRun

I completely agree. But just 10 minutes ago she texted me and said "Hello : ) whats up?"

I'm thinking about not to text back. What do you guys think?

13. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

You can test her by doing that. If she has feelings for you will tell by the next time you will see her.

14. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

Just don't be the too good guy. Sometimes women like man that push them away in some extent

15. RunForrestRun

what do you mean, dont ever text back or wait or what bro?

16. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

If you like her then you should text her back in the future. What i am saying is that if you are going to see her tomorrow or in a short period of time (few days) then you should not answer her back. Just to see how she will react when seeing you in person

17. RunForrestRun

Man you are right, I think. But after 45 mins, I said "good", just that. From now on, what she is going to say is important. I texted back because I want to know her purpose. I will never text the 2nd one before her answer. And whatever happens, I will look like "uh, I dont care" to her. And I'm not gonna ask her out again ofc, not even "how are you".

But I think she is not going to text another one. I like her a lot, but if she is playing with me for fun, I will fuck her up from this phone, and abandon her
    I have nothing else to lose, nothing more than my heart. Which is already fucked.

18. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

Exactly brother that's my point don't ler her play games with you.

If she is in fact playing with you is better to cut ties with her right now. If you went in a relationship with her you would create more expectations and get even hurt. Says the guy that was dumped by ex-GF after 5 years.

I know that one day your heart, such as mine will be healed. Just keep strong brother :)

MasterGamer likes this.
  19. RunForrestRun

bro she waited 40 mins (just like I did 45.) and said "If youre free tomorrow, can we study English together?"