1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help guys, so important.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by RunForrestRun, Feb 9, 2018.

1. RunForrestRun

RunForrestRun Fapstronaut

I'm planning to say "Tomorrow I have a Russian lesson, than I'll hangout with friends. I'll be free just at the evening"
    I mean I really have a Russian language lesson

2. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

She waited the same amout of time that you did to answer, that's was on purpose.

Yeah that makes look not too desperate, woman dont like that. But it seems that she is interested on you buddy

3. RunForrestRun

its been 45 mins, ım gonna text what I said to you man

4. RunForrestRun

By doing what I do for the last month. Thinking about someone this much.
    I'm barely eating man. at least 3 or 4 times lesser than I normally used to eat. My appetite is just gone. My sleep routine is fcked up, going to sleep 2 or 3 in the morning. and waking up just 3-4 ours later.

Lonewolfpt likes this.
  5. RunForrestRun

after 50 min , I said "I have a Russian lesson, than I'll hangout with friends. I'll be free after 4"
    after just 9 mins (a new record for her) she said "ok than"

I'm not gonna text more, just if she texts more.
    And I will text to her tomorrow.
    Wish me luck guys. Tomorrow, It's gonna be now or never. I'll talk to her about everything.
    My only fear is, maybe she can come with her friend. she is not mentioned it but its a possibility.

6. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

7. RunForrestRun

So here is what happened today:

You know i told her that I'm free after 4.
    In afternoon texted her and said hi. And i said that im " gonna be on my way by the 5 o clock" and asked that where she is. She said "I'm with my friends in a cafe", which is a place near our college.
    I left home and almost get there (with my car ofc). And texted her like "I'll be there in 2 mins, let's go to the cafe, the one we had a coffee last time" (sorry for my English).
    Guess what's coming...
    "Sorry, you said that you have some business and stuff, so we made a plan with friends about going to cinema :( can we do something tomorrow " just like this...

Guys, it was raining heavily, very much. I was wet and very angry.

I said " I left home in this weather for you and ım almost there "
    "And I told you that I'll be free after 4"

I arrived the cafe where she and her friends are. I'm in car. She saw me and get in my car.
    I was silent. "She said I'm sorry. Are you angry ? Ofc you are."
    We are going to our cafe. I said "the girl i talked in the cafe few days ago, who is texting those messages is not her. Not the girl i know." She got shy ofc.

Anyways, we got there, you know I'm gonna teach her english. Just after 25 min, her phone is ringing.
    Ofc her friends... She says "let's finish this page, i need to go after this, they are waiting for me"

I paid for the coffees. I'm so angry because the "friends" are taking her from me again. The only time I got is, the time in the car. Just 4-5 mins. While taking her back to her friends.

I said to myself "that's it". While imI driving, i started;;
    "(Name), I think you are a nice person, but,,, (I choked for a 5 sec) you know what, there is no need to keep this in my mind. I like you a lot, that's why I'm trying to reach to you."
    When i said "I like you" she got super shy and turned her face to her right. Silence for a 20 sec.
    She goes like "you are pushing me so much today" same time breathes out very heavily, and smiles in the same time.
    I say "what do you want me to say, that s what i feel. And i want you to say that you're ok with that or not. Because if you're not, I don't want to bother you anymore"
    She says (but very very shy)
    "I'm trying to get to know you, otherwise, why would i be here. But I'm hanging out with friends mostly"

I left her in café, to her friends. Before she gets out from my car, I said "I don't want you to lose your friends/or something like that. They're your friends. Im ok with that ofc"

She gets this super shy mood again and looks at my face with a little smile, very little one. Like waiting for me to say something else. And I said
    "what else you want me to say?
    Nevermind, no problem. Take care of yourself... (i was very sad)(and my "no problem" was like; ok i get it, have a nice life)"

She opens her door, looks at me and says " no problem?" (Like, don't be like this, don't be sad. I suppose)
    I say bye and I leave

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  8. RunForrestRun

After 3 hours, with my my friend's advice, i texted her;
    "(Name), today i got wet in the rain for you and our date was so short. Because of those things, i was little bit angry, I'm sorry for that.
    You said that can we do something tomorrow, if you have no rendezvous with your friends, can we do something tomorrow?
    I don't want to get between you and your friends, don't get it wrong. But can't you spend some more time on knowing ourselves better? : )"

I have no hope at that point. 2 hours past. Than she goes like "ok, tomorrow at 3, is that ok ?"

Ofc I say yes and say that ilI pick her up at 3.

Well see what's gonna happen. At least I already told her that i like her a lot, so tomorrow i can talk to her about that more. And try to build something.
    At least now she knows that what I feel, even with that she is agreed about going out. Let's hope the best.
    But the "friends" might call her again. That would be very bad for me.

9. man why are you so worried about her friends?

10. RunForrestRun

1. They are manipulating her
    2. She has this massive shy personality and it's very hard for her to gain a friend. That's why she is so worried about losing them.
    3. They are always with her, she said "I am trying to know you better, but i am hanging out with my friends all the time". Why hanging out with them all the time? What about me?
    So i am having trouble about finding some time to spend with her because of them.

Oxford Clay likes this.
  11. RunForrestRun

We had a good day :) approx. 3 hours. I take her to someplace different, 30 mins with car.
    Laughed, talked about a lot. I looked at her eyes more than ever. Those beautiful green eyes...

I hope tomorrow will be better. You know she is very shy, but I know why. She is coming from small city. Not like me.

Im happy with her, i told this to her too.
    I said that "spend how much time you want to spend with your friends. I dont want you to stay away from them." She said that "ofc i know"

I like her even more, day by day. I hope things will go better.

I'll write to you guys.

HipPete likes this.
  12. RunForrestRun

In monday, I met some of her friends. Some of them are really fcking annoying, since weekend we had no time face to face. One girlfriend of her is always with us. But I don't care.
    There is no more "you want me to give you a ride to home", she is coming with me. You know before, she was going with her girlfriend and her boyfriend, in that guys car.
    Tomorrow we will be alone for like 2 hours. We need that time, I mean face to face. We are texting frequently. She is even asking me that where am I going/with who if she's not with me. But I'm not so ok with that because you know one has to be alpha.

HipPete likes this.
  13. RunForrestRun

From now on, we are together : ) thank you guys for everything.
    A month ago, before nofap, ı was hopeless. But nofap gave me a huge difference, my confidence is maxed up. Im totally different right now.
    Stay strong, life is too precious to waste it...

14. HipPete

HipPete Fapstronaut

One of the best success stories I've heard. I'm very happy for you.

15. RunForrestRun

Yes, she is my girlfriend : )
    And even asking me about what am I doing when she's not around.

MasterGamer and Deleted Account like this.
  16. Wow, that's fantastic buddy, well done! Wish I could find myself one now haha :):)

MasterGamer likes this.
  17. RunForrestRun

Oh man, you're here :) very nice to hear from you.
    She is so so so shy, actually we are even having some problems.
    You see, everything is not perfect. Being with someone this much shy is a very hard thing. Sometimes I feel stuck. I say that i like her, I like being with her, spending time with her. But she is not responding. I mean I'm saying all of this things to her face, without being shy. She just smiles. Im saying that imI waiting for her to tell me something, the exact same or the opposite. But there is nothing. This shyness of her is making me feel so bad. Sometimes this can be so boring, as you can guess. But because my feelings to her, I'm trying so hard. But i don't know where this all going. She says that its so hard for her to act more close to me, and says that she is trying too

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    GeneralismoKilgore likes this.
  18. Give her time, let her get used to you, she'll open up eventually. All the best to both of you :)

TheNewestCreation likes this.