1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

please help me

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by stuckdem, Oct 10, 2018.

1. stuckdem

stuckdem New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,
    I did not masturbate for 28 days. Now I am sexually excited and can not control myself anymore.
    masturbating is a nightmare for me. the ugliest moments for me are those after masturbating; I find myself starting again from 0, and all these efforts I made are just gone. this feeling kills me from within and causes me a deep depression.
    In the last days, I was full of energy and socially good, I was open up to girls.
    Now I'm two inches off masturbating and I'm so scared of it. my body enjoyed it and that weakens my soul.
    I am writing this in the hope that it may encourage me to continue to persist. please encourage me with some ideas.

2. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

Think about the trade! You have PMO in one hand (quick fix, feel good for a couple of minutes) and your promises and reasons to stay away in the other hand. You can’t have both. Do you truly want to do that trade?

If it’s not totally pouring outside and you aren’t stuck somewhere - go out side! Breath. You will still have both options when you come back inside. Just wait for 15 minutes!

Napav, Immature and stuckdem like this.
  3. stuckdem

stuckdem New Fapstronaut

thank you brother, I appreciate your answer.
    I really want to stop this matter, but I'm weak against the pleasures of my body.
    I will try your advice
    thanks again

4. Dude, you can do this. Enjoy life. Do some meditation, go to friends, go to the gym or take a cold shower. There is more dan P and M. Believe me.

Deleted Account and stuckdem like this.
  5. The efforts are not just gone. The counter is deceptive in that way. You are loosing one day. Not 28 days. It's just dangerous because you are triggwring an old addiction and have a high likelihood that you will start the habit of binging on p and m for the next 30 days or so which messes up your brain.

stuckdem and Immature like this.
  6. stuckdem

stuckdem New Fapstronaut

thank you brother for the encouragement

7. stuckdem

stuckdem New Fapstronaut

thanks bro. really encouraging

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Napav

Napav Fapstronaut

One quote : "When you want to quit, remember why you started!"

stuckdem likes this.