1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Toughspider

Toughspider Fapstronaut

Day 13 of 2019 check in and day 25 of my current streak. Almost my second best streak ever. Let's keep going!

2. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

3. Checking in Rebooters!
    Boy, I feel like crap... but ugres do not exist, so I suppose I never been better ;). Gonna browse the forum. See ya around.

4. A nu start

A nu start Fapstronaut

Day 13 check-in.

Hit the dance floor last night, a girl came over and we started busting some moves together. I won't include any imagery but we had an awesome half hour together, she was drawn to and could feel my raw energy, I am absolutely certain. If I had PMO'd recently she wouldn't have given me a 2nd look.

It was my FIRST EVER pickup on the dance floor and it was 100% thanks to nofap.
    Keep it up guys! This changes lives.

Ended with an insane case of blue balls but there was no way in hell I was gonna jerk that energy off into a tissue.

5. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

6. Things worth doing are rarely easy.

7. It's day 14. I was kind of bothered by that wet lucid dream yesterday. But so far everyone's telling me that I should not count that wet dream as a relapse. Besides, I am not even sure whether I had full control during the dream anyways. So I guess challenge continues...

8. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Day something ;), check in.

9. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Yah...wet dream doesnt count

10. control your life

Check in - day 12/365
    Im back from the mountains...nice to have some beautiful days away with friends .We was big group of 20 people staying at a hut. Snow everywhere :)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  11. captainteemo

captainteemo Fapstronaut

12. Gomfy

Gomfy Fapstronaut

Day 13

I'm still struggling with strong urges, and I hate it because I caused them yesterday.

I have to find a way to stay busy or go out, staying alone at home will make me fail for sure.

13. control your life

"You can train your cat to walk on two legs and to carry a tray with coffee. But as soon as it sees a mouse , it will maybe trow the tray away and run after the mouse . The cat is your Instinct. The mouse is your bad habbits .The tray with the coffee is your happyness . Dont trow away your happyness over the quick pleasures catching the mouse .Train well your instincts and follow your reasons."
    Im sorry for the bad translation.

14. LetsBeLovely87

LetsBeLovely87 Fapstronaut

Day 6. Tomorrow i'll be at 1 week without this shit!

15. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Nice.