1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Jonny123

Jonny123 Fapstronaut

Day 13 / 365 check in! Yay! Nearly into the third week!

2. kcaz0192

kcaz0192 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, unfortunately, I relapsed today, I woke up with some strong urges and couldn't get rid of them. I think I set my goals too high, trying to go for an entire year but I'll continue to try and be better. Best of luck to everyone still going strong.

3. atleast for now feeling better after going straight 5 days...but neither the journey is over nor the life...even though i will fail i will fight till last breath of my life to win this fight & defeat PMO...

4. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

14... well 2 weeks done. although this week is not as good as the first. but i am happy and calm and peaceful. no need more than that

5. SomeRandomNatty

SomeRandomNatty Fapstronaut

Check in. The tought "MO once a week is actually fine" is popping up :/

6. A nu start

A nu start Fapstronaut

I really hate to be a stickler but I think this thread needs to be kept for people who have not PMO'd in 2019. There is another stickied 365 challenge that guys can join if they're in their early stages now but this one specifically states no PMO in 2019.

Day 14 check-in. Getting real urges to look at P which I am fighting and winning. Probably my toughest day so far - been very lazy and too much spare time to let my thoughts wander. I will take my dog for a walk and then hit the gym very soon.

7. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Its an evil trap ....happend to me also before ....but the fights after are many many more and harder...didnt worth it at all

8. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Checking in for day 14! :)
    Stay strong every one ! :)

9. control your life

Dont worry....they are not on the list on 1st post...only that list matters to this challenge. But i cant forbit posting .Its out of control

10. A nu start

A nu start Fapstronaut

Thanks for the clarification!
    I don't mean to dissuade anyone, just think the goal needs to be clear and people are either in or out :) Thanks for setting this up man, it's helping me a lot with motivation.

11. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

12. control your life

sorry to hear it mate , i agree, some urges are so hard to resist, i think you have to work more on your motivation.
    Once you are firm in your mind enough , then the fights are not that hard ...give it a go

13. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

13 days...just...keep...going...good luck today everyone :emoji_see_no_evil:

14. Checking in.

First 2 weeks almost done.. congrats to everyone who made it this far!

15. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

Please add me to the challenge. I’m on Day 14 :)

16. Nagual

Nagual Fapstronaut

The urges get insanely strong. Its not even like I feel lust or like I get aroused, rather my body starts feeling shaking and my mind is craving for a release of all this tension. But I will stay strong and continue my streak. I know that when I will overcome the withdrawal symptoms my NoFap journey will be easier and full of benefits. Day 14.. soon I will have 2 weeks on my counter. :)

Nekkhamma, Freeman82, Beamer and 4 others like this.
  17. control your life

Welcome to the challenge fella, wish u good luck , lets get pmo out of our lifes