1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Day 1 ! :):):) A small step...
    Let's kick some pmo ass ! :):):)

2. HPE

HPE Fapstronaut

Happy new Year !! Day 1 check

3. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

4. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

5. Toughspider

Toughspider Fapstronaut

6. @1000DAYS I see you have set up your counter, let us do this together. 365 days of freedom, hard work and success :)

7. Oh yeah! :)

8. Green Monstah

Green Monstah Fapstronaut

I'm in. To 2020 and beyond!

9. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

without this event, i might have relapsed a few hours ago. but now i can hold myself. i am determined to finish this challenge which i think the greatest challenge i face since i was born. wish me luck guys. and wish you a clean a new year!

10. Wish u an all of us in this group good luck and a happy new year to you mate

11. So 2019 has finally started...time for some action...

12. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

I’m in...where I live it’s just turning over to the new year in a few minutes...I really need this challenge as I just fapped a little while ago, but in 2018!...so starting in a few minutes in will be 2019 where I am, and one day at a time we’re going to make this a revolutionary year. It’s going to be a hard few days in the beginning, but I’m ready. We’re ready. Here goes nothing, good luck everyone!

13. Are we all following each other as a group?

14. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

15. SneakyReece

SneakyReece Fapstronaut

16. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Good luck bud, you can do this, one day at a time

17. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Sign me up!! I'm ready for this!!

2019 is gonna be my last chance to spend it entirely without PMO while we are still in the decade of the 2010s. I need this truly bad!

I've failed awfuly during 2018, and the only month I've spent completely without PMO was July and that's it! It was a really messy year for me when it comes to battling this addiction! Well, no more!! :mad::mad:

18. SomeRandomNatty

SomeRandomNatty Fapstronaut

19. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Happy New Year Guys !!! Our Challenge began !! I wish you strong determination and success in weak moments !! Please remember that main beneficiary from this will be YOU , your friends and family and any people around you !!
    check in day 1