Political Spectrum Quiz

For Fapstronauts of the Protestant Christian faith.

1. Mr. McMarty

Mr. McMarty Fapstronaut

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    onceaking likes this.
  2. Mr. McMarty

Mr. McMarty Fapstronaut

Your Compass:
    You are a right moderate social libertarian.
    Right: 3.03, Libertarian: 3.16

upload_2019-9-24_7-38-36.jpeg
    click image to save ⤴

Share This!
    Foreign Policy:
    On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world.
    You scored: 1.3

click image to save ⤴
    Culture:
    Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries.
    You scored: 2.43

click image to save ⤴
    [​IMG] Share This Quiz On Facebook

3. Max Fisher

Max Fisher Fapstronaut

4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Cool! I was going to start a thread asking what were everyone's political ideologies but no need know. I'll do the quiz later on today.

Max Fisher and Mr. McMarty like this.
  5. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Fapstronaut

upload_2019-9-24_8-42-42.jpeg
    click image to save ⤴

Share This!
    Foreign Policy:
    On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world.
    You scored: 3.19

click image to save ⤴
    Culture:
    Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries.
    You scored: 2.31

Attached Files:

Max Fisher, onceaking and Mr. McMarty like this.
  6. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

This is the result I expected.

Your Compass:
    You are a left moderate social libertarian.
    Left: 4.74, Libertarian: 2.04

political-compass.jpg

foreign-policy.jpg

culture-war.jpg

Max Fisher and One Eyed Owl like this.
  7. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I was expecting to be the only one in this thread on the left but good to see @One Eyed Owl is on the left too although I'm more liberal. Interesting to see me and @Max Fisher are the same on foreign policy. I see @kropo82 is apart of this group - I'd be interested if you're more liberal than me.

8. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

"center-left social moderate."
    culture-war.jpg
    foreign-policy.jpg
    political-compass.jpg

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  9. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

You're also center-left? :D I got that too, though I'm social authoritarian. I'm actually a right-winger but I think I got left because I don't know much about economics and answered neutral on most of the questions...

10. brilliantidiot

ditto! There were a bunch of q's I answered neutral and that is probably why.

Max Fisher, One Eyed Owl and Hros like this.
  11. brilliantidiot

Why are the images not visible anymore? It gives the file name instead.

12. Mr. McMarty

Mr. McMarty Fapstronaut

refresh the page

13. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Your Compass:
    You are a center-left social authoritarian.
    Left: 1.05, Authoritarian: 5.29

upload_2019-9-24_21-46-24.jpeg
    Foreign Policy:
    You scored: 4.6

upload_2019-9-24_21-47-7.jpeg
    Culture:
    You scored: 7.08

upload_2019-9-24_21-47-7.jpeg

14. brilliantidiot

Still not working. Oh well.

Max Fisher likes this.
  15. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

That assessment is flawed. Greatly!

There's barely any metrics in there specifically highlighted for classic Libertarianism, which has moral roots. Bill of Rights issues such as speech rights and owning guns ARE liberty issues not politically "right" at all. Also, there was zero questions on freedom of religion vs freedom from religion. Enforcing morality in law is entirely proper when morality deals with treatment of fellowcitizens, and that ensures liberty.

My score should have been more like:
    Right: 7, Libertarian: 7

Those people support some weird formula like neutral/chaotic for Libertarian. It is not a non-Libertarian view to support marriage between a man and a woman. It is arguably an anti-authoritarian concept for the State to specifically sanction one model of marriage, but this is entirely flawed since all of society and the furtherance of civilization depends upon procreation which means biologically male and female persons pairing. The greatest of civil order is founded upon strong families.

How can anyone with any morality at all think capital punishment is wrong? Why should I have to pay to house a bunch of criminals in prison and support a standard of living for those that should be ejected from society? And, what better way to eject extreme criminals from society but by ejecting them from life on earth.

How can we believe allowing abortion will equate to greater freedom instead of just a decay of morality? Allowing killing? This is no foundation for liberty at all, and is not a Libertarian view. Arguably, an Anti-State view or anarchist view, sure. If any government is present and accepted, protecting rights of the citizenry is paramount. That essentially means upholding fundamental morality.

Anyone else have a view about how gay unions should fit into libertarian and/or anarcho-capitalist views? Does the fact that some people want alternate forms of social unions mean that government ought to entirely stay out of marriage?