1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Poll/Question about movie watching now...

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by MountainInMyWay, Nov 5, 2020.

If SO previously looked up about 100 specific actresses to MO, what’s your advice for the future?

1. He should reveal who he looked at before so you know what to avoid (killing you each process)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. He should not reveal until a movie comes on with that actress and reveal it then (still killing you)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. He should not reveal names but basically say: We can’t watch this movie. (Ugh)

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. He should not say anything & just turn his head away when the actress is on (leaving you oblivious)

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. He should pick the movies you watch together that are ‘safe’ to watch for at least 90 days(or more?)

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  6. Complicated. Response below.

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. BreakingDawn

BreakingDawn Fapstronaut

Gotchya.

If you could pass one message along to him for me it would be this: Find a counselor who can help dive deeply into the malignant emotional processes and lies you've absorbed even from your childhood.

Alongside my reboot, I started seeing a counselor. My own hard-mode reboot is just as much about my emotional and spiritual well being as it is about my sexuality. The two are inextricable. It's amazing how helpful a professional, who knows what they're doing, can be.

To clarify, I mean counseling just for him, not for the two of you. I started counseling for myself, on my own, without even my wife's input. Now she would agree it's been one of the single most important steps I've taken to heal our marriage.

2. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

Couldn't have said it better myself.