1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

POLL: Self help books OR Google

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by aztx.1998, Jun 27, 2017.

To get self help books (anti-PMO or any self help topics in general) OR just Google it?

1. A - Get self help books

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. B - Just Google it

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. aztx.1998

aztx.1998 Fapstronaut

Alright, so on my Amazon Wish List, I have some Paperbacks I wish for, like "You Are Not Your Brain" by Jeffrey Schwartz and "What Everybody is Saying" by Joe Navarro. Some of them, I thought, would be a good addition to my fight against PMO, yet part of me wants to free up the number of items on my Amazon wish list because of how meticulous I am with spending money sometimes.

Now those are self help books (and I think good addition to the abstinence against PMO).

So attached above is the poll:

2. Get self help books.

aztx.1998 likes this.
  3. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Self Help Books > Google

aztx.1998 likes this.
  4. avatarivn

Well, as a current self-help junkie, my honest advice would be: get one or two books and work on the changes suggested until you master them and then move on (I voted self-help books by the way). The problem I used to have with google-ing self-help is that I never worked on myself, I just moved from page to page reading a lot but doing a little.

aztx.1998 likes this.