POLL: Should NoFap have a forum section for faith / spirituality discussion?

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Alexander, Apr 15, 2017.

Should NoFap have a forum section for faith / spirituality discussion?

1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    57.8%
  2. Nope

19 vote(s)
    42.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Fapstronaut

oh i see we're a christian theocracy on a crusade to bring Christianity to the mideast.
    and btw, I didn't call myself an expert, but i have taken the time to read up on the times places and people we have discussed, from multiple sources and views... you on the other hand have applied a one size fits all theory (religion=evil=cause of all problems). So when you claim for example to know the hearts and minds of Kepler and Newton, whom you clearly knew nothing about, i became a little skeptical.
    Do yourself a favor, try to educate yourself about these subjects before you start arguing with anyone and everyone. Or, go to specialty forum on say the middle east or wwii and test out your theories. try to be civil, as well. If you don't know how to be or simply come from a socio-economic where that's not internalized, please take some time to try to learn the rudiments of civil discourse.
    Ta ta.

2. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa
    Educate yourself.

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Fapstronaut

and this is what irrational, uneducated people with fanatical beliefs do, they look for one article or quote to negate the 1000 other articles and well documented reasons:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2948068.stm

Mr Bush's State of the Union address, 29 January 2003:

Today, the gravest danger in the war on terror, the gravest danger facing America and the world, is outlaw regimes that seek and possess nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons. These regimes could use such weapons for blackmail, terror, and mass murder...

etc the 1000 other resolutions, articles out there... you have chosen to ignore ALL of them and post one hearsay article to support your pet theory.

but of course it doesn't support the idea that the US is a Christian Theocracy, even if Bush did say that. But you can't/won't understand that.

4. Alexander

Alexander Website Admin
    Staff Member

Thank you for the feedback. I'm going to think about all of it. This thread has gone beyond its intended purpose. Feel free to continue the discussion in the General Discussion section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.