1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Positivity Shift

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by F50C137YZ, May 20, 2017.

1. F50C137YZ

F50C137YZ Fapstronaut

I want to say that before doing this... I was very down on myself and not very keen on life. I didn't have a get up and go to do anything, even the things that I used to love. I just sat around and watched TV or movies and never wanted to do much of anything else. I'm still a movie / TV buff, but I am much more social about it. I went to a movie last night with some friends for the first time since middle school.

I figured that I would never be much of anything before I started No PMO. I thought my degree was worthless. I didn't think much of my skills or natural abilities much because I was so down on myself.

No PMO has helped me to get to a point that... I wouldn't say that I'm 100% better right now, but I feel pretty damned good. I'm making friends genuinely for the first time since elementary school. That's how far back this all went for me. I feel very thankful that I came across all of this information.

I relapsed at 65 days last time. Now, I'm at 60 days after the relapse and I'm feeling so good. I don't even want any of that anymore. It's bullshit. It's a lie. They're just images.

2. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Congratulations on realizing the truth !

Keep It Up !

F50C137YZ likes this.
  3. F50C137YZ

F50C137YZ Fapstronaut

I was so happy about having gone 60 days again. I ended up relapsing. Back to it, no more excuses.

Livelihood likes this.
  4. Look at this relapse as a test of your resolve to stay positive. In fact by staying positive during these times you will do nothing but fortify your new outlook. It's easy to stay positive when everything is going our way. Keep up the good work.

F50C137YZ likes this.
  5. silenteagle

silenteagle Fapstronaut

All the best for your current streak!