1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

POSITIVITY WISDOM

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. timcia

timcia Fapstronaut

It is wise to decide to be positive. Firstly, be positive in what we believe. We believe the Bible as written. That our life will be good if we follow it.

In my life sometimes things don't work out the way the Bible says. My response. It's my fault. I did something wrong. My sin, my constant distractions, my coveting, and a dozen other things that kept me from being in sync with God.

Then I try again to do things the Bible way. Over time I get better at it. Then... things start working out the way the Bible says they will.

Secondly, decide to have a positive attitude. Here is an example: Two brothers each marry girls who are decent wives, and they both have the same job. The first says, this job sucks, I'm mad at my wife, and life stinks. The second says, I'm glad I have an income, I'm sure glad I have a good wife, and thank God for my good life.

They both have the exact same life and one is happy and one is not.

Pray every hour: “Father, help me to be positive so that I can serve you better.”

Write down what is good about the 2 to 4 key people in your life. Then, establish the habit of thinking about these good things. That habit will help you to become the good brother. And... He's happier.

Happy positive people don't “have” to fall. Depressed, negative people don't have to fall either. But they do way more often.