1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"Possible" Attraction Story - Single Guys Take Note

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Rev2.0, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Today I had an interesting encounter with a younger woman at work. She and I had bantered a few times before the pandemic but then she got sent home and has been working from home full time until just now. This woman is brilliant and model-caliber gorgeous. I ran into her today at our office completely by accident. Her department was giving a guy a retirement party and I kind of stumbled into it. Anyway I tapped her on the shoulder, she turned and gave me a huge smile. I know the guy who's retiring so I told her I was gonna talk to him and I'd be back. When I got back she was gabbing with a group of guys and though I did want to catch up w her I thought, the hell if I'm gonna orbit like that. So I thought, I'll wait till she's done. And then it struck me that was how I've always played it with hot women in the past and it's terribly beta and weak and my time was worth more than that. So knowing I had work to do I bolted and went back to my desk.

About 20 minutes later, guess who shows up at my desk? And stayed there as we chatted for a good 20 minutes even though her young daughter with her was bugging her to go home. She chose some interesting things to talk about too, like being on a Zoom call with her team and realizing she wasn't appropriately dressed for work so she had to get a towel to cover up. And telling me about a former student of hers who had asked her out (she declined).

What I really noticed was how un-nervous the whole thing made me. I don't know if has to do with not having busted since mid January but it was really different than how I usually feel and act around really beautiful women. At one point I even said, "wow you've really let yourself go" (jokingly -- in reality she looked better than ever, toned body, perfect makeup, nails and toes done up and a dress that fit perfectly), and she said "yeah I need to get back to eating salads."

My point in all this is, don't be afraid to be your own man, even and especially when it's a woman who can have any guy she wants. In this case, she came to me and she had to invest to do it because our office building is big and I know she didn't know offhand where I sat. Again, I don't know if ~150 days of retention made me more attractive but I know it made me a lot more comfortable and confident with her.

Rachelle, Buddhabro, Metis07 and 30 others like this.
  2. onza010

onza010 Fapstronaut

Boom. Yeah you probably weren’t chasing her around seeking approval like a lot of guys.

Did you ask her out? Next time you see her, do it. Just do it quick and who cares if she says no. Move on to the next with an alpha mindset.

3. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Great stuff!

You've risen above what it seems the majority of men do these days. That is, either pine for their attention, or be unwilling to communicate at all because of the anxiety.

Some studies show 60% of long-term relationships start in the workplace, so this is really natural stuff and good practice if nothing else.

Abstergo likes this.
  4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Good stuff, you are the man mate.
    You have risen.

That's a considerable percentage...
    Me: Looks around on my workplace
    Also Me: Only sees male coworkers,......fuck

5. NoEdgingForever

NoEdgingForever Fapstronaut

Don't shit where you eat bro

Melkhiresa likes this.
  6. YoungLenny

YoungLenny Fapstronaut

good luck

7. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

if you want to end your career then yes, go around *practicing* in your workplace.

NoEdgingForever likes this.
  8. FitNessMan

FitNessMan Fapstronaut

Did you mention "daughter' wtf I wouldn't get into that

Revanthegrey likes this.
  9. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

By practicing I meant practicing healthy interactions with women. I don't see what's wrong with that?

I don't mean leading anyone on without the intention to have a relationship, or trying to sleep with half the team, that's a big nope from me lol.