1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post nut clarity

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by modern milarepa, Mar 29, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

When I was starting to date and I usually developed a crush even before talking to the girl and after the time passed and specially after we had sex many times I lost interest.

Why?
    Well, sex reveals. After you have sex you take lust out of your eyes and you can see clearly what the other person is.

This is important, once lust gets away you can see the person for what really is. So don't get hook up for someone you met online or you have only talked to like friends or just start dating. If you are full of lust you are not seen, thinking and judging objectively the person you develop feelings for.

Wait for the post nut clarity.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    brassknucks likes this.
  2. modern milarepa

There are many guys here suffering and falling in love of girls they have not even talked to. So I thought it was a good tip. Wait until lust is gone to be able to see a person clearly if you can not do it by yourself, wait until you have sex with the person before you make any serious commitment.
    It's one way to deal with the problem of ilusion. It can work for some.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  3. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Its crazy how post nut clarity really works. It will really reveal if you are truly interested in her and not just for sex.

modern milarepa likes this.
  4. Ikr? Bonk cells in action are interesting.

modern milarepa and brassknucks like this.
  5. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

054F9A75-0B54-4AE2-A5FA-0E51F426E930.gif

6. So if we never nut, how are we ever supposed to know what's real and what's not?

Also it sounds like you're encouraging people to jerk off or nut in some way, which is kind of irresponsible because a lot of us are trying to avoid that...

7. modern milarepa

I implied the term in the context after you have sex with the person you are infatuaded with. I'm not talking just about Nutting to create clarity, I never said that.

It refers to wait until you have sex with someone to see if you really love her or to she how she really is. Because you can have a misjudgement if you are full of lust.

brassknucks likes this.
  8. modern milarepa

You can do it by reason, intuition, discernement but if you are so clouded by lust that you can not do any of that very well, I was suggesting to wait until you have sex with the person before making a serious choice about your relationship with that other person. Just a suggestion that is all.