Prayer group

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by DudeFromAfrica, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Christian R&D

Christian R&D Fapstronaut

Hey QF, you can do it too. Keep away from the P tempatations such as erotic pictrues, videos, novels, and even scantily clads on the street. Cut off any fatancies about woman. But some time as a normal people we can not take our mind in control. Here is a tactic, that is asubha-bhavana. Asubha-bhavana means quickly change your mind into another mode of your mind. For example, man with P addiction may fantasize/objectify the erotic woman on screen or street, if this happened, right away imagine and link her to a people-skined pocket which is fullfilled of small & larger intestine with crap & piss, vomitive & niffy... you can inmagine however dirty and gross she is, by this way in a period it can change your mind not to think of the P. It works on me. I usually link and inmagine P to scary snakes or shit. It works on me. May it works on you too. God is with you and helping you, plus the willpower, strength and love He gives you, I believe you can totally get rid of this awful evil!

God less!

2. Quiver

Quiver Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thanks for support and the tip! I don't really have problem with fantasies. But thanks for your support. May God help you as well.

God bless

3. thomasnl

thomasnl Fapstronaut

Hi brothers/sisters,
    after 136 days without P, I did peek at some, after a great moment with the Lord three days ago, I got caught off guard this weekend. Please keep me in your prayers.
    I wrote a bit more details in my log.

4. Mr Eko

Mr Eko Fapstronaut

Some days ago I celebrated my 1000th clean day without P or M.
    Prayer and vows - Grace of God ist my rescue.

5. Quiver

Quiver Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

It has been a while. I got a streak of 97 days sometime ago. I can't seem to get past the 5 since that. I'm demotivated, tired, numb and I feel guilty. I don't know what it is but I'm sure that it will help if you'll pray for me.

AfricanDude and TakaSukunami like this.
  6. Mr Eko

Mr Eko Fapstronaut

If anybody is ill they should take medicine by themselves. They should go to The Doctor, not their cousine or a friend.

7. Caped Crusader

Caped Crusader Fapstronaut

We all need the renewing of our minds by God's Word and prayer definitely is a part of that renewal process. Count me in as a prayer warrior.

Quiver likes this.
  8. TakaSukunami

TakaSukunami Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,

Please count me in the group as well.

Praying for and blessings to all my fellow Christian brothers and sisters out there.

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. - Romans 8:18

Taka Sukunami

Quiver likes this.
  9. TakaSukunami

TakaSukunami Fapstronaut

Stay strong brother - ...He will not leave you or forsake you, Deut 31:6

Praying for you!

Quiver likes this.
  10. Gods_princess

Gods_princess Fapstronaut

I would like to join. I still don't know how this NoFap thing works but I would like to know (I'm from Germany).

Sanc-Hos likes this.
  11. Van713

Van713 New Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey, i just joined this community and prayer has always been my most effective tool in the short times ive gone without. Are you still accepting joiners?

Sanc-Hos likes this.
  12. Mr Eko

Mr Eko Fapstronaut

Soon It will have been 3 years since I was rescued by Jesus.

AfricanDude, Sanc-Hos and Quiver like this.
  13. AfricanDude

AfricanDude Fapstronaut

Thats awesome Mr Eko! I see that you are also PM free for as long, is giving your life to God what made you join this site?

14. Wow I love how this thread is still alive :emoji_yellow_heart::emoji_100::emoji_bow::emoji_innocent::emoji_pray::emoji_imp::emoji_gun:

15. AfricanDude

AfricanDude Fapstronaut

I know! I hadn't logged in here for a long long time and I was very happy to see people still posted in here, even though its been a bit quiet

16. AfricanDude

AfricanDude Fapstronaut

Hi God's Princess. Sure you can join in. We just post in this thread if we want to share what God's done for us or if we need prayer, you are more than welcome to join in :) How is your reboot going so far? I see you've made it a week already!

Hey Caped Crusader, that's so right. And God is always there for us, how are you doing so far?

Sorry for not replying sooner bro, I don't log into the site much anymore, I'm glad to hear you are still fighting though. How are you doing now?

17. cafecup

cafecup Fapstronaut

If you're still accepting members I would love to be a part of this!

We all need prayer and encouragement, this is wonderful.

AfricanDude likes this.
  18. Sanc-Hos

Sanc-Hos Fapstronaut

Hello brothers!
    Good to find something like this in the site.
    I definetely want to join.
    At the moment, I'm in a 90-day reboot, I've been fighting against PMO for seven years now. But this is the year.
    I'm agree, prayer in a base strategy for this war.

Have a clean sunday!

AfricanDude likes this.
  19. AfricanDude

AfricanDude Fapstronaut

Always accepting members cafecup, never turn anyone away. How are you doing?

75 days Sanc-Hos nice! Only 2 weeks away from your 90! How are you feeling so far?

You guys are in my prayers, I hope you all had a good nofap weekend!

jesusmysaviour and Sanc-Hos like this.
  20. Mr Eko

Mr Eko Fapstronaut

Hi all,

I'm Glad you're still fighting.

I think prayer is not enough. Why? God always answers to our prayer and gives The grace not to do PMO , but we can resist The grace and make it futile and vain.
    When do we resist grace?
    If we don't want to correct our behaviour with a strong resolve to improve.
    So if we pray for setting free from PMO we must give up our free will to do PMO because It's not His will. But we must do it honestly and with a strong resolution . How to do it? Our will ist so weak and even if we are determined at the beginning we experience that our determination is growing less day after day.
    I can show God my strong will to fight with this sin when I promise Him not to do PMO for a Limited time Which is possible to endure to me.
    For example, when I was very weak at The beginning my promise was for 3 hours. Before and During this time I prayed fervently to Keep this vow, especially a when I was tempted or felt that my faith was weakening.
    As a Christian you mustn't Break a promise given to God, and additionally you must do All you can to not to give up... My second promise was for 6 hours..... ( the promises must be safe - only for so long as you feel that it's possible to keep them).
    With time you learn to carefully prolong the period of the promise ...
    Now , after more than 3 years of gradually expanding The promise period , now my promise is for next 7 years.
    ...If you cooperate With God His grace can penetrate you and you will definitely experience success. The best method I found out to cooperate is promising.
    ...Love your God With ALL your heart, mind, soul.... how can you show God this ALL better than by renouncing one's own will by a promise to do God's one In this matter?

Last edited: May 1, 2017
    jesusmysaviour likes this.