1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Username Changed by Mod Team, Aug 20, 2019.

1. If you want prayer for anything just drop your prayer requests below and I will pray for it. You don't have to be a believer to want prayer.

2. Aww,, what a sweet thread, OP! Bless you.

3. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

Pray for your own excellent health, prosperity, salvation and sanctification then for me.

renewing, White Sheep, jk243 and 2 others like this.
  4. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

I also currently struggle with insomnia and not cleaning up my apartment and car, malnurrishment, depression, finances. It's alright anyway, I already pray God myself.

White Sheep likes this.
  5. Praying

White Sheep likes this.
  6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I don't believe in any god but I really want my telephone cables back. And if you can make him smite the disgusting junkie who stole then in the first place, it would be great.

recon117, renewing and Mr. McMarty like this.
  7. Praying for you!

renewing likes this.
  8. I just prayed for you to be blessed for your willingness to bless other people.

9. Thank you :)

Deleted Account and renewing like this.
  10. I prayed for you, too :)

11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Thank you.

12. Requesting humility, And for courage to be honest always no matter the fallout.

13. Praying