Prayers for Personal Improvement

For Fapstronauts of the Protestant Christian faith.

1. This thread is for anyone who needs to improve personally. Not Just PMO but anything. What do you have going on that you need help with?

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  2. I need help with work and at the risk of sounding like a chump mommas boy I'll tell yall the situation. This is my work history: When I was young, I worked a few jobs. Bar, restaurants, warehouses; construction. Then at 23, I joined the US Army for 6 years. I was in the medical field. When I got out, I started working with my mother, who is a psychiatrist running our family's psychiatric outpatient practice. I've been doing that for 13 or 14 years now.

Most people that do this work would make a certain amount of money. Because Its a family business, my mom lets me keep most of the profit. So I've been making more money than I should for a very long time.

The problem I have is, I'm bored with my job. I can do it in my sleep. It takes no brains, its only busy work for me, but I could never afford to do anything else. I will retire from it probably in 10 or 15 years when my (young) mother retires.

Lord, help me to have a renewed passion. Help me to be satisfied with the work and to find joy in the toil you have given me.

One Eyed Owl and Deleted Account like this.