1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pre-cummed? while peeing after doing 3 miles on the treadmill

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by HiCARTIER, Oct 7, 2022.

1. HiCARTIER

HiCARTIER New Fapstronaut

Hello,
    So I have a question.

I was peeing in the bathroom after doing 3 miles on the treadmill (5 miles total) and what looked like white sticky fluid came out of my pp right before peeing. I was like "Wtf is that cum?" For reference, I don't jerk off at all. Probably 2 times in the last 3 months, and I have wet dreams sometimes, but I never have urges or pressure in that area or anything like that. I don't think about sex and I don't get aroused easily.

I'm on HRT so my cum is clear and only a little bit comes out, which is about how much came out when I went to pee, but I didn't feel anything when it happened so it's not like I had an orgasm. I'm just confused on what happened because it's never happened before, and I feel the same mental and physical lethargic effects afterwards just like when you fap. I feel dull. It kinda sucks ngl.

I met this cute goth girl and had lunch with her right before I went to the gym too. I've been thinking about her the past few days, but I never really get aroused when thinking about her like that, because I can control that part of myself. Maybe that had to do with it? I don't know. It's not like I was horny or anything, because I know what that feels like, and I haven't been horny in like 3 months. IDK.

Can someone give me some thoughts?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
  2. Yes I Can Man

Yes I Can Man Fapstronaut

Is it possible to ejaculate when peeing?