1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Premature Ejaculation and Low Sperm

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by donnys, Jun 11, 2019.

1. donnys

donnys New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, I am new member on Nofap, please help me I have problem with Premature Ejaculation and also I have very low sperm count is watery semen, what is problem? Thanks

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here is some quick links to get you started.

- You can set up your day counter here
    - You can find the forum usage guide here
    - You can also find a guide to the basics of rebooting here
    - If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. Welcome to NoFap! There is lots of good information here and I hope you find it helpful. Eat quality foods, start working out and stop fapping should increase the quality of your semen. I am not sure how to work on the former issue. I am sure you can find lots of information online to help with that or join a forum. Lots of people with lots of good information out there.

4. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut