1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Premature Ejaculation

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by MrNoMoreFap, Feb 18, 2014.

1. MrNoMoreFap

MrNoMoreFap Fapstronaut

Hi I have this problem. Every time I use my masturbator I could only last 10 secs. It sucks. I have thought that its gonna be horrible if I have a girlfriend and cant satisfy here. It made me worry.. How are you able to last long?? I guess when I was a kid trained my mind that every time I'm masturbating I like to climax right away.. Is there still a fix?

2. Mark

Mark Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hi MrNoMoreFap

Have a good read of this thread mate and see if theres anything useful in there for you:)

http://www.nofap.org/forum/showthread.php?4993-Condemned-to-a-life-of-premature-ejaculation

3. Spartan

Spartan Fapstronaut

Your first problem is that masturbator. Throw that thing in the trash or do something to it to make you just look at it and cringe with disgust. When you really give up masturbation and find a real girl, you'll be distracted so much by her realness that you won't have PE anymore.

Of course, I don't want to trivialize the problem and do read articles posted, but I'm just commenting on what you wrote buddy, and that "masturbator"'s gotta go before you start improving with potential girls.

Stay spartan.

4. Skeedybo

Skeedybo New Fapstronaut

I actually just posted a thread that directly relates to this. I ran into the same issue where i could only last a short amount of time before finishing. I started using a product called Promescent. It basically changed my life in the bed room, you should definitely check it out. I went from a minute man to about a 10-15 minute man. Its unreal www.promescent.com

5. Saserman

Saserman Fapstronaut

What the heck is a masturbator and why the heck are you using it when you should be doing nofap?