1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Present Moment

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Reinier, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Reinier

Reinier Fapstronaut

Hi guys! I've been practicing mindfulness meditation for like 4 mons now and present moment awareness for the past 2 mons.

What I noticed is that I'm having a hard time memorizing things/notes and sometimes I'm forgetful. Is that normal?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. I'm not entirely sure what this thing is your doing, but writing things down is supposed to help you memorize things, and at that probably even more so if you hand write it rather than typing.

3. I am into awareness almost 1year and 2 months. When I am aware, I remember what I done. When my mind get over, I hardly remember what I was doing before 5 mins.
    I think Prodigal is right. You should hand write important thing which you are forgetting frequently somewhere :).

4. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

@Reinier : no i think it's not normal, it's better to stop doing it for a while. Mindfulness should not ability to memorize. Btw like others suggest, you can meditate and write your experiences at the same time.