Private Journal

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Travis90210, Jan 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Travis90210

Travis90210 Fapstronaut

Hey everyone, is there any way that I can create a journal on this website that only I will be able to see? I would just create a microsoft word document on my computer but I'm paranoid that somebody would find it and read it. Nobody knows my password on this site though, so that would work much better. thanks.

tiredofbeingtired likes this.
  2. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman
    Staff Member

Checkout Microsoft OneNote for free journaling. It has encryption capabilities.

Alexander likes this.
  3. B better

B better Fapstronaut

Not sure if it would work but you could try starting a private conversation and putting your own username in the participants box, that way you have a private conversation going on with yourself, that’s sort of like a private journal

4. This would not work @B better. You would get an error message: Please enter at least one valid recipient.

5. Roady

Roady Fapstronaut

It reminds me to my first journal 20 years ago. So your idea isn't strange at all. I was just like you too scared that somebody could read my stuff. I created some little program by myself that opened a textfile, protected by a password, and when closed, the whole file was encrypted.

You can create a word document with a password.
    If you haven't microsoft word, you can use 7zip to password protect your archive.
    Or you can use the free dropbox to set your files behind a password.
    I think there are tons of possibilities.
    Do some research and you will find your way.

6. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

I use Google docs for thought that aren't ready to post here yet.