1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Probably too old for NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Vilaku, May 10, 2023.

1. Vilaku

Vilaku Fapstronaut

I am probably too old for NoFap but I would like to give it a try anyway, I have been addicted to M for 23 years now and I somehow feel it is affecting me the most now. I have lost interest in life even though I have been blessed with abundance.i kept thinking why I am feeling this way and came across YBOP recently and now I know why. Pretty late don't you think some might say. I will try to gain control back. Please do feel free to suggest if you resonate with the story and provide suggestions to help me.

2. Your profile says you are 36, well I am older then you and can say you are never too old to begin NoFap and improve your life.

Vilaku likes this.
  3. rkingqueen

rkingqueen Fapstronaut

I loved p since I got my first images on floppy disc. I'd say I'm at least addicted for 25y+. So no, you're never to old for something. In fact, this goes for everything in life. No excuses, just* do it! :)

* = yes, it's f*cking hard but possible.

Vilaku likes this.