1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem ASAP bloody Semen?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Hey everyone I’m sorry to post this I’m not really sure, but this is problematic in a form.

But some blood is coming out when I should be seeing semen. I already spoke to my parents about it and I can’t even tell my girlfriend right now. Haven’t been sexually active, just had a cat scan a month ago. No other signs were detected. I did have a wet dream earlier this morning and it’s when I found out.

oddly enough I just had a wisdom tooth pulled and started after that extraction. A while back I believe it happened when I had my first tooth pulled. I’m not sure what’s going on. But either I’m waiting a few days or getting into the doctor in the next two.

We read that it’s nothing serious for men under 40 and common? But I’m not sure. NoFap I’m asking you because maybe there’s some more insight. I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to sleep tonight.

2. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

I'd go to the doctor as soon as possible, it should help with your anxiety.

TrueSaiyan2.0 and Nugget9 like this.
  3. Yeah I’m thinking about it. Had this problem a while back so I just have a hunch that it’s linked.

DeeJ4y likes this.
  4. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

Go to the doctors. No one on this site will be able to help you like a doctor can

5. E31

E31 Fapstronaut

Dude, how did it go? I'd be rushing my way to the ER, as naked as I'd be the instant theres somehing other than white or yellow coming out my pipeline :emoji_grimacing:

TrueSaiyan2.0 likes this.
  6. I feel it was an injury. I’m not sure my parents said to wait a few days. It seems better now the least. Your right I was ready to go that day. I’m not sure what’s going to happen next with me.