1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Processing

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Floweringlife, Feb 5, 2018.

1. gotta go so this is quick but I’ve had success with 11 days free of pmo and feeling all kinds of great positive effects including confidence, more mental and emotional clarity and calm, more time and energy to get positive things done, and hope and ideas for the future.
    I’m also working on standing up for myself and taking better care of myself. I get lonely for attention from guys though sometimes and I’ve been getting it by reaching out to friends in healthy ways and chatting which also helps me not relapse.
    I’ve always avoided serious romances cuz I didn’t want to derail or muddy my personal growth and direction but lately I’m wishing for a boyfriend sometimes but also nervous I’m not ready and will create more drama for myself. It does feel good though to associate those feelings correctly instead of trying to control them and get rid of them in unhealthy and unreal ways with pmo.
    Just wanted to get my feelings out. Gotta go to work now! Thanks for listening/ I also hope to read and interact more in this section when I have time.

tiredofbeingtired likes this.
  2. Abird

Abird Fapstronaut

Good work! Keep it up!

3. Dr_prof

Dr_prof Fapstronaut

All good things come to those who wait. The right man will be there when you least expect it. Keep up your spirits.

Floweringlife likes this.
  4. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

Don't rush to anything, good luck at work :)

Floweringlife likes this.
  5. Thanks I appreciate it. Learning to take better care of myself and I’m finding more happiness, satisfaction and confidence and healing than I’ve had in a really long time. It’s really amazing. My brain is healing a lot and my emotions and sense of self and even my intelligence is sharper and more accessible cuz I’m not dulling my emotions and self medicating as much. Encouraged! Also feeling more independent again and satisfied alone on my own path and focused on my own goals!

tiredofbeingtired likes this.