1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Progres keeping clean

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Nicke_ice, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Nicke_ice

Nicke_ice New Fapstronaut

hey, i'm 19 years old, in the past i don't think faping will ever bother me. I remember primary school as a time when I could not do without it, it was a regular habit of coming to school every day. Then I didn't think it was bothering me and I tried to come up with an excuse [like I thought it wasn't a bother and in time it would disappear from life on its own]. Sometimes it is still difficult to concentrate due to the thought of falling in the head bags. when I'm done polishing the rocket, I feel in the company of people that I can't concentrate, as if I'm not completely there with them. At the beginning of spring 2021, at the beginning of my free time, I added new habits to the agenda to dispel thoughts about the "big event" that obviously did not allow me to enjoy what was happening and led me in the wrong directions. I started every day with a bike ride and I was doing workout's and consuming a lot of fluids. It helped me and I feel more confident than before. now I do it Fap once a week when I move home from university. concentration has improved now that I am studying or staying in dormitories I don't even think about it. I wanted to share my experience, because I do not think it is a secret, I have not achieved much. funny but it just settled on its own. for me goal I would put down to do faping once or twice a month. I don't promise anything soon it could be a trip through the year and then I will see for myself how far I have come.