1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

prostate health

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by mrbadass, Jan 6, 2014.

1. mrbadass

mrbadass Fapstronaut

I have heard alot about benefits from masturbation when it comes to prostate health and cancer prevention. Since I'm not faping and i dont have a girlfriend i am not getting any sexual fluids released wich might be bad for you. Have any of you other fapstronauts had any experiences with this? I have found one thread about prostate milking but, I'm not totally sure about it. any help would be nice thanks:)

2. iliander

iliander Fapstronaut

IT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT. DO NOT LISTEN TO PHAGGOTS.

do you think wasting what has ability to create new life is gonna give you cancer??? think for yourself, use logic of your own mind, don't fall into the evil traps of the matrix that wants you to fap.

also you gonna get wet dreams probably so even if its true it doesn't matter.

3. dungeon

dungeon Fapstronaut

from what i understand, prostate milking is essentially masturbation. the prostate is known to be like the 'man's g-spot', able to produce even more sensational orgasms upon massage, which is pretty wild.

obviously it's up to you what you do, but to me it just seems like an alternate method of pmo. alongside this, a successful prostate orgasm is pretty difficult to achieve, and can be painful if you do it wrong.

...not that i've tried.

4. Blue

Blue Fapstronaut

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  5. SIX MONTHS 2014!

SIX MONTHS 2014! Fapstronaut

agreed. how 1950s Dixieland can you get?!

6. SIX MONTHS 2014!

SIX MONTHS 2014! Fapstronaut

The fact that you have Phil 4:13 as your icon and you use the word "phaggots" speaks volumes about your ignorance. May God have mercy on your soul.

7. mrbadass

mrbadass Fapstronaut

From the information i have gathered here I understand that there have been no problems with regards to build up of sexual fluids in the prostate. This is good news I guess since the whole idea of but stuff instead of fapping seemed kind of discouraging. I will just mucle on i guess then.