1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Prostatitis anyone? I hate it!!! Will NoFap help?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by lyacyar, Jan 11, 2020.

1. lyacyar

lyacyar New Fapstronaut

Hi, does anyone have this chronic prostatitis? It started when I had a new girlfriend, BEFORE that I took phenibut for some month and was also drinking so I had sex with around 6-7 prostitutes, than I had unprotected sex with that girlfriend, because I became careless through the Phenibut and the prostitutes, normally I’m a careful and anxious person

and from there on it started, they found some bacteria later then I took antibiotics, then they disappeared but the stinging pain and frequent urination remained, sometimes it’s getting really much and I feel really depressed because I have almost no minute where I don’t feel urge to pee or stinging pain in the penis..

when I MASTURBATE to something bad that is not really arousing me so I don’t have full erection and after that I ejaculate it’s getting really worse! When I do sex and ejaculate it’s NEVER getting worse, it’s getting less actually!
    It’s so frustrating!
    Anyone has the same as me and found some kind of solution?

thx guys

archy0 likes this.
  2. enditz

enditz Fapstronaut

the dr diagnosed me with prostatitis. I also have this issue of constant sticky fluid leakage. it's not much but it is really annoying any idea?

archy0 likes this.
  3. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

Did they recommend surgery with which prostatitis recurrence chance will still be present? Believe it or not many get prostatitis as a result from pmo. Nofap will help you cure it I know someone who had written about it here and how nofap helped him and saved him from surgery.

4. untunedguitar

untunedguitar Fapstronaut

I was about to make this same topic. Please hear me out.

Yesterday everything was going fine until I started getting some pelvic discomfort. I endured it thinking it was normal, but at night I panicked when prostate pain clearly appeared. It all started one damn night of summer 2018 when I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night due to a then unknown strong stinging between the testicles and the anus. It keep on going for months, sometimes getting better, sometimes worse, but it was really depressing both physically and mentally.

For the next year I was going to the doctor regularly, getting checks all the time. I had semen analysis like 3-4 different times as well as 4-5 urine tests, ultrasound and even a prostate exam. Everything was normal though and I was beginning to feel desperate. Doctors either dismissed it altogether or the better I got was that I had prostatitis. Since tests were ok, I wasn't told to take antibiotics or medication, just not holding up ejaculation for too long and keeping healthy habits.

After that first year I started taking some natural supplements and over the next 6 months all the discomfort went away. Before that ejaculating would make my prostate hurt and sting, sometimes more or less, but thanks to that I could masturbate normally again without any pain. Another thing is that I would get urges to pee and discomfort after it specially in the morning which remained (a lot more manageable though). I thought I was back on track again since I got no prostate discomfort whatsoever for a long time until yesterday.

So I started nofap this Tuesday. A quick reminder: I have always indulged in MO if I got significant urges. On Wednesday I had terrible urges at night which was the first time I had suppressed myself and not indulged in my life I would say. Next day (I wrote it in my journal) I felt a very positive energy due to controlling myself and channelling the sexual desires.

When I got back the prostate pain yesterday I remembered the awful time I went through with it for a year and panicked. I wasn't sure what to do: on one hand, I thought maybe it was normal in the withdrawal process to have some problems and that if I resisted they would go away, but on the other hand I was terrified that by not masturbating the prostatitis is coming back. So I begrudgingly fapped, without any lust or fantasies. I hated it but I thought I had to do it to relieve the prostate. The semen looked ok but it was a lot and very watery, and the orgasm was very painful to my prostate to the point I couldn't even enjoy it at all. It stung afterwards for some time and I felt terrible, fearing that it would come back. The discomfort remained through the night but a lot better and today morning I still feel a little, coupled with going to pee more than usual.

I went back here to read about it and found this: https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/6-years-clean-rebooting-as-the-best-remedy.135983/ which mentions how to slowly ease prostatitis with abstinence and healthy habits. I also read opinions of other who say they also had or have prostatitis but I didn't get a clear picture.

I want to keep doing nofap because I was already feeling so much more positive and strong, but I can't dare to go back again to the prostatitis days. My question is this:

If I continue with noMO, will that help heal the prostate for real even if I have to endure some pain in the process, like that Soaring Eagle guide says?

I am a now a bit sad and disheartened, I really hope I can continue doing noMO and not hurt my prostate at the same time...

archy0 likes this.
  5. Lets end this pain

Lets end this pain New Fapstronaut

Hlo guys i have milky cloudy urine daily night, burn urine whenver urinate, freq urination etc . Due to ffap us this a prostatitis?