1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Psychonautica: The Sensible, Sensory, Misguided, and Delusional

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by shen, Jan 14, 2019.

1. shen

shen Fapstronaut

I was contemplating taking DXM again (yes I am a polyaddict and want to be sober from everything including psychedelics and even OTC dissociatives laced inside of garbage syrup products).

This led to me watching some YouTube videos. Most were absolutely dumb. One person made alot of sense who was doing a safety guide type video and he even said he could not support using DXM for various reasons. Please know your cerebral cortex? is still developing through about 25 years of age and consuming such things can interfere with that development so ya teens abusing it is not at all good.

Anyways I then came to someone calling themself or channel TripWhip. This fellow was talking about meditating on acid and touching infinity. I am calling delusion but I will choose to refrain from attacking him personally or attacking LSD.

When I got to the DMT entity video I then realized these compounds are completely misleading. No one really figures it all out taking them however there is a mystique that keeps them coming back thinking they are/will.

Like I said sober from everything. Not including sober meditation practice.

Edit: Psychonautica ripped off from this comic, I mean in the title here and here:
    [PDF]
    DMT Psychonautica: The Cosmic Comic - Erowid