1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Push-up Challenge: Daily morning push-ups

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by eldish, Jul 30, 2015.

1. 27 pushups this morning.

2. Bearommesa

Bearommesa Fapstronaut

Starting off at 35 for one set. Used to be able to do 75 in one go, gotta get back to it.
    Will attempt to increase by 5 every 5 days (not in increments of 1, but by 5 every 5 days).

Best of luck! Get dem gainz.

johnwick likes this.
  3. 06:45 a.m. starting the day with 28 pushups

4. ImDaniel

ImDaniel Fapstronaut

Did my 13 pushups this morning. I will be happy when it will become too hard to do my daily pushups because it's been a lot of days that I did not masturbate ;-)

Yorokobi likes this.
  5. johnwick

johnwick Fapstronaut

I am on 17 pushups currently. I am quite impressed lol

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  6. atak

atak Fapstronaut

20 reps x 5 sets every day son.

7. Did 24x 100kg squats, 24x 100kg deadlift, 24x 70kg bench and 60 situps. warmed up with a 3K in 14 minutes 30 seconds. Going total badass.

8. atak

atak Fapstronaut

You must be buffed like a buffalo.

9. Gonna get in supwr secret Navy SEAL bodyweight pyramid style routine today.

Lots of varied sets of different variations of pull ups, chin ups, and pushups, along with dips and a killer bike ride and trail run planned for the day.

This being a push up thread though the new push up variation I am training today is clapping pushups, behind the back style.

Plyometric pushups in the morning (after meditation and breakfast, will be my challenge for this thread from here on out).

10. Just did my 29 pushups. I love this thread - lots of positive energy! Let's create some winners-momentum!

johnwick and NF SINCE BIRTH like this.
  11. This weeks 4th workout today. Did 4K on the threadmill, 24 pullups, 50 situps and 60 pushups

iborntobefree likes this.
  12. Good morning, checking in - 30 pushups (feel the burn)

johnwick likes this.
  13. johnwick

johnwick Fapstronaut

I gotta catch up with you! :p I did 23 pushups today when I came back tired from college

14. and today: 31 pushups

15. Z0rk7741

Z0rk7741 Fapstronaut

This sounds awesome! I would like to put some form of this into practice, as I have a weekly push up competition between friends that I wouldn't mind winning by a large margin haha. Kudos!

16. johnwick

johnwick Fapstronaut

Wow, 25 pushups. Don't know if the Nofap gave me more power or I improved my technique, but still, yaay! However I am afraid I will stop at this number, because this was pretty exhausting at the end

17. SuperTux

SuperTux Fapstronaut

I just saw this thread. Cool! But I'd like to participate with the "be your own gym" from Marc Lauren. This is more diversified than just doing push-ups...

18. johnwick

johnwick Fapstronaut

27 pushups! My record so far and not planning on stopping :p

davee_jones likes this.
  19. johnwick

johnwick Fapstronaut

Yo, is it dead over here? How are you guys doing? I am at 30 pushups, but I will do them in the evening cause I just ate and need to go to the college.

20. davee_jones

davee_jones Fapstronaut

I would like to get back into exercise. Push-ups seem a simple way to get the body moving.
    I'm at 1 day of a reboot. I will add each day of my reboot to 20 up until the new year. So 21 today. 64 on New Years.

If I start to plateau before then, I will start dividing my reboot days in half and adding that number to 20.
    So New Years would be 42 in that case.

I want to start adding other forms of exercise into my habit eventually but this seems like a fine place to start.

johnwick likes this.